Chimp Attack. Crazy News Story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimp Attack. Crazy News Story.

This is the most bizarre story I've heard in a while.

This woman treated this chimp like a human. She even slept with him, which is a disturbing, disturbing thought.

Be sure to watch the video.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

I heard, that thing went ape shit on that lady.

No monkeying around wild animals.

She just couldn't get the monkey off her back.

Truly tragic.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It was on Xanax, I am serious...

Comment

I would have just slapped the money..I slap the monkey all the time. This terrible tragedy would have not happened if I was there!

poor monkey..and poor lady. The monkey ripped here face off. Monkey's know how to hurt you fast. The go for eyes, ears and shit..hmmmm sounds like someone I know.

Joe's right, you can't monkey around with monkeys. Did ya know Jimi Hendrix opened for the monkeys. That wasn't good.

Yeah, Xannax..it'll make wanna rip people's faces off! I know this!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There was a lady in Shreveport that had two pet chimps. One night, she was baking a cake for an office party and she left the gas oven on but with no flame. When she returned from work the next day, she found both chimps dead. Not knowing what to do, she took them around the corner to Manning's Taxidermy. She placed the bag holding the two dead chimps on the counter. Mr. Manning said "would you like these two chimps mounted?" The lady responded "no, shaking hands will be fine!"
          "POOP"

Comment

Michael Jackson is apparently releasing a charity single so the attacked neighbour can get a face just like his. It's going to be a cover of "I'm forever blowing Bubbles".

Ayethangyew.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Chimps don't make good pets?!? Nonnnnnnnsense. Just give 'em a Xanax, and he'll be fiiiiiiiiiine.

Comment

The thing that people dont think about with chimpanzees when they keep them as pets is that they are fucking STRONG. Their genetics are all based around living in trees where their arms are a primary force of locomotion for them. Their hands and arms are way stronger than the average person. Their teeth are sharp and they won't hesitate to bite if they are pissed off or threatened.

I would never keep a pet of any animal that was stronger than me. Thats why I stick to fish and hamsters. I can fuck their shit up if they come at me.
                Last edited by Hellbat; 02-18-2009, 09:06 PM. Reason: speeling
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I would never keep a pet of any animal that was stronger than me. Thats why I stick to fish and hamsters. I can fuck their shit up if they come at me.
                  That's what Richard Gere thought, and look what happened to him.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by hellbat View Post
                    thats why i stick to fish and hamsters. I can fuck their shit up if they come at me.

Comment

Messed up. This thing was 200 pounds and enraged. Amazing whatthey are capable of.

I heard from a LEO on another board that knows officers in that area, that both of the victim's hands were completely bitten/torn off the body, extreme damage to her face and ears from bites appearing that her face was literally torn off along with her scalp, and some other horrific damages...

Officers arriving, were greeted by the enraged monkey and it ripped the mirror off the car and attempted to open the door of the patrol car. As the animal tried to enter the vehicle, the officer in the driver's seat shot it several times in the chest with his duty weapon. It ran back into the house and they found it dying in its room

Chimps are extremely, viciously aggressive at times. One chimp owner was attacked some years ago by a pair of his chimps. They tore his foot off, and they ripped his genitalia/testicles from his body.

These things are nuts... Terrible...
                      Last edited by Cleveland Metal; 02-18-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

That happened in the town I work in. The lady had her face torn off and the chimp ate alot of it. She also lost alot of her hands. Its a horrible story.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                            It was on Xanax, I am serious...
                            Now the nut who owned it is saying it wasn't, likely because public officials said there was no prescription for the animal for XanaX. Either way, this is sad beyond belief for the victim. Being ripped apart by an animal is probably in the top three on the list of ways I hope I or anyone I know never goes that way

Comment

I'm generally pretty one happy silly sorta guy when I'm on xanax...

I've never wanted to tear someones hands off... Much...

Comment

Working...
                              X