new Kreator \m/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Kreator \m/

fucking awesome album, amazing that after all these years instead of going downhill their last few albums have been absolutely OUTSTANDING

just got Hordes of Chaos, its 2:46am here i've been listening to it non-stop and drinking beer no shit the beer its aussie and is called Beez Neez cause its the beez neez of beer

im also in a happy mood got me a date with an awesome bird in a few weeks
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Beer, chicks, metal, what more could a man need?
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Is Beez Neez exported to the US? (hope hope hope...)
      WarPig____________________________________________
      "Live every day as if it were your last...
      ...one day it will be."

Comment

i dunno WarPig but here's some links of it

http://www.matildabay.com/ <---- Official site but its down for renovations

doesn't look like they export Beez Neez
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

Damn! I love local brews (sadly you need to be "local" to drink them!).

Guess I'll need to stick with my non-local, vat-brewed Corona and Bass Ale (until I can get back North for Bar Harbor real Ale).
          WarPig____________________________________________
          "Live every day as if it were your last...
          ...one day it will be."

Comment

Beez Neez...that's hilarious.

How does the new album compare to, say, Violent Revolution?
            Scott

Comment

They are coming to OKC in the next few months...can't wait to see them.

Comment

Cool, it's out. I got their entire thing. I assume it sounds like a continuation of their last "Enemy of God"..They been consistant. Too bad "metal" was in a suck when they had TT Baron playing with them. He's one of my favorite guitarists. He didn't shine that well with them. They were trying to find their niche in metaless world..shame on them.

It had the be label pressure..those cocksuckers. Look what happened to Dokken with Kelly Grey producing. That fag is the kiss of death!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah its my mum's 50th 2nite so i was out shopping with my sister for it, and we picked up a case (THIS IS IN AUSSIE DOLLARS BTW ) and we got a heinkien case for $40 and cascade light (from tassie) sadly i was gonna suggest beez neez to her but thats $50 a case .

I love being Aussie cause atleast it means i can ALWAYS get FUCKING AWESOME local beer , we have so many breweries here its crazy! and we probably have the best draught in the market if not the world here too! its called Carlton Draught and it sells like wildfire on tap! Its insanely popular like INSANELY popular here so im guessing it would get exported to the USofA here's what it looks like

I won't bullshit HAVE IT ON TAP! its really meant to b drank from the tap so if you find it on tap TRY IT, from a stubby its ok but from tap its INSANE and hence it being called a draught

NP: Rainbow - Stone Cold
                  Last edited by AussieTerry84; 02-20-2009, 10:12 PM.
                  USA Jackson RR1
                  Charvel Model 6
                  Jackson Performer-2
                  Orange Dark Terror
                  EVH 5150 LBX
                  Hello Senòr

Comment

Damn, talk about shot out of a cannon!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X