X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at the Subaru dealership

Bored out of my mind.
    Good thing I have the laptop.
    I was hoping to post something profound, that all of you would be compelled to reply to (you know, like Mark always manages to do).
    Perhaps you'll be compelled to reply to this:
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

I see the face of Bejeebus!
    "POOP"

Comment

"I was hoping to post something profound, that all of you would be compelled to reply to (you know, like Mark always manages to do)"

I don't know whether to be honored or offended. I think I'm just having an overly sensitive moment. sniff ha ha sniff Only The Shadow knows!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        I see the face of Bejeebus!

I see it too..put that fuck on Ebay before it spoils!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

For once I would rather be were I am(at work) then where you are.

Comment

Quit your bitching Spikey! It was just the other day when you said "if I could only get Jen's Suburu out of the garage!"
            "POOP"

Comment

I wonder what would happen if a person ate that toast? Maybe their voice would change to sound like a Van Halen song? The real question is would their voice sound like DLR or Hagar.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                I wonder what would happen if a person ate that toast? Maybe their voice would change to sound like a Van Halen song? The real question is would their voice sound like DLR or Hagar.
                Gary Cherone..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Gary Cherone..
                  God forbid!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    God forbid!
                    I know..but I don't think David Lee Roth could have saved that piece of shit of a record.

He was too busy making his own stuff with John 5..which I actually like some of it.

Even Sammy was writing better shit with his solo crap.

Comment

That would be... unpleasant to say the least.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

He's "ok" in Extreme...not the case with VH.

I remember they were considering Phil Collen and Patty Smyth.

Patty Smyth, prolly wouldn't ..well it would sound like Pat Benatar. Which is better than 80's Phil Collen IMO.

Comment

Well, they could get Graham Bonnet, and he would have officially been in every rock band in history
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Well, they could get Graham Bonnet, and he would have officially been in every rock band in history
                            This is true. Hey, whatever happened to him. He's in a shitload of stuff. I lost track of him..wasn't hard to do.

Comment

He's toast!
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X