No announcement yet.

what not to do with a new aeroplane...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what not to do with a new aeroplane...

just found this..........

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/i...ad=4960&page=8

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Bloody hell, I bet those guys weren't popular after that!
    Always a shame seeing beautiful machines busted up...

Comment

Haha, idiots.

There's something not right about those people.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

fucking hell can't believe the reporting of it has been blacklisted!!! those incompentant fools! why the fuck would u pull the circuit breaker to silence the alarm instead of ACTUALLY TAKING NOTE of why the alarm is ringing!!!!!
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

dang and a major oops

The problem (other than proper training) is that computers overtakes the aircraft and pilots fighting it lose valuable time to correct it. I'm not sure if was the maiden flight of the Airbus but one of the first one crashed on a demo flight where the pilots were doing a fly over (low flight over the runway) the computer thought it was landing and the pilots couldnt pull up/throttle up and it crashed at the end of the runway.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Urban Legend Alert! Pics are correct but the story is wrong on a few details:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/etihad.asp
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              dang and a major oops

The problem (other than proper training) is that computers overtakes the aircraft and pilots fighting it lose valuable time to correct it. I'm not sure if was the maiden flight of the Airbus but one of the first one crashed on a demo flight where the pilots were doing a fly over (low flight over the runway) the computer thought it was landing and the pilots couldnt pull up/throttle up and it crashed at the end of the runway.
              That doesn't make any sense. You have to be able to throttle up, even when low over the runway in case another plane enters or is in yoru path.

Happened to a flight I was on once; we were going in for our landing, and seconds before we touched down, the pilot punched it and we catapulted back into the air. The pilot explained there was another aircraft on the runway.

E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Do you still get to nail the 72 virgins if you die from sheer stupidity and incompetence? Pretty sweet religion if so.

Comment

Working...
                X