Australia OFFICIALLY in mourning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia OFFICIALLY in mourning!

also make sure you read this article here, it just shows how fucking great our new leader is and how human he is http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...9-2862,00.html

i'll be heading to a Bushfire benefit gig in the city during the day 2moro with a mate, there is HUNDREDS of benefit gigs going on EVERYWHERE! donations alone to the Red Cross have risen to around $140 million!!!! Which is MASSIVE for such a little country!
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Hard to read this stuff sometimes, tragic times there. But, good to see that sort of humanity from politicians and that they are helping people that survived get somewhat back on track.

You all certainly have a lot of work on your hands... Sigh...

Comment

Let me dedicate this one for all of you, respectfully so.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Man, this is a heartbreaking story! God bless you all and grant peace to the dead and their survivors. I know firsthand what this kind of tragedy is like, though by wind and water instead of fire.

You will see the best side of your fellow Aussies come out as they reach out to help those who've lost so much in the burn area. That will warm your heart, even in the midst of a huge nightmare.

Godspeed to you all for a quick recovery and a better and stronger Victoria State and Australia.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

the one thing that has effected me almost as much as the tragic stories coming from the fires is the outpouring of generosity from the Aussie people. The fundraising contributions from all over the country is phenomenal, particularly considering that population-wise, we're only a small country of 20 million. Makes me proud.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X