Looking for professional Sepultura transcription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for professional Sepultura transcription

Been looking for a Dead Embryonic Cells tab done professionally. I've looked at the GW tabs index, and it seems that only Guitar School and Thrash Guitar have done full transcriptions. As far as I know scans are illegal, but if anyone has the mags with the tab, and is willing, maybe they could email/PM/send over MSN/etc. a scans or pics of the pages with it. Would be really grateful.
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

i know you are looking for a professional transcription...but have you tried looking for the tabs online? Like ultimate-guitar.com I see they have a 5 star rated tab

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Wylde. Check out UG. They have a rather good selection of tabs and they are pretty accurate for the most part. Don't always trust the ratings though because some people on there have the maturity of a 5 year old and give crappy ratings to tabs because they don't like the band or vice versa. If it's 4 star or higher you should be good. Do you have any tab software like Powertabs, Guitar Pro or Tuxguitar? It will make printing it out much cleaner looking.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

From the other thread http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90313

Look http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/search?pattern=sepultura
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X