Wow..old memories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..old memories...

Anyone remember this song...I forgot how sad it was, geez. LOL. It was one of my favorite songs as a kid. The Unicorn.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Where I work we have a parade that goes by every St Patricks day. A former co-worker would sing this song all the time on parade day. Other than that I had never heard of it before.

Comment

OMG I have heard this song. Don't know where but I have. Yikes!
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

I remember that song. Yeah, I'm old.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh my crappity!! I go around singing that song all the time. I had the 45 when I was
          a little kid. The B side was a song called Black Velvet Band I believe. A song about a girl. I don't remember most of the lyrics, but I think the title refers to her black velvet hair band. Good times. If I could only go back to that point and start over with a few grains of what I know now....
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I looked around just a bit and found this version of the song.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsF3k1HQ_4g
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
            X