Come on Bambi, give us some easy ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    This post reminds me of that episode of The Young Ones where they go on university challenge. Possibly the best episode next to Virgin.
    good episode, that. With Ben Elton, Stephen Fry, Emma Thompson & Hugh Laurie on the opposing team
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Well, I'm appalled, but not surprised Toejam. You need help.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I still can't help wondering what a mighty rubber-clad God of Rock like yourself was doing watching University Challenge in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Well, I'm appalled, but not surprised Toejam. You need help.

Thank you. I'm honored that you're appalled!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice smilie, the ATM reference just wasn't enough for me. I needed MORE, like a visual. Thanks TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
              I still can't help wondering what a mighty rubber-clad God of Rock like yourself was doing watching University Challenge in the first place...

Ah, um, I was erm...... well, it's like this. I accidentally switched on the telly during a massive sex and drugs orgy I was having with some Page 3 birds. Yeah, that's it, honest. It had nothing to do with a report on Radio 4 cos I don't listen to Radio 4 obviously. Cough.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hey,

could it be that your taste in woman is improving with old age? In contrast to Wee Jimmy Krankie (http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...33&postcount=6) she counts as respectable female, even if in more than one species.

But the trouble with bright woman is, that you not only have now to deal with the problems of a typical female, but also with the problems an intelligent human being. The gearshift from discussing lipstick color to semiotic theory of Bergman films or other chick flicks is only hilarious when viewed from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                  Nice smilie, the ATM reference just wasn't enough for me. I needed MORE, like a visual. Thanks TJ
                  No problem!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    This post reminds me of that episode of The Young Ones where they go on university challenge. Possibly the best episode next to Virgin.

great show

Comment

Working...
                    X