No announcement yet.

Come on Bambi, give us some easy ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Bambi, give us some easy ones.

Someone help me, I think I may have tipped over the edge of good taste and reason.

I really have got the horn for Gail Trimble*

It's just bizarre, I really really have to know if she takes it up the wrong 'un.

I keep having this dream where the team are about to put her on the spit and I steam in and offer her a starter for ten. She ends up getting an "airtight".

And I bet she really knows hows how to iron the fuck out of a shirt.

I think I may be in love.

(* Come on you fuckwits, just Google her.)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Go forth and conquer.
    Report back here when you have completed the mission.
    ...end transmission...
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Yuck. She's a true swamp donkey for sure. Wouldn't hit her with my car.:think:
      Strat God Music
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Thank fuck for that - I thought I was the only one thinking bad thoughts about the smart bird on UC.
        She's got something goin' on there's no doubt about that.
        I'll bet ol' Paxo noticed too....

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post

Thank you for this. Great line, the car one, specifically.

Comment

Well I feel a little better now Snoogans, as soon as Auntie Shobs posts that it's OK, I'll feel normal again.

I reckon she's a virgin.

Ohhhhhhh, if only.......

I nearly broke her back

Comment

DrunkBritPosting again, eh?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This post reminds me of that episode of The Young Ones where they go on university challenge. Possibly the best episode next to Virgin.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

GAIL Trimble, the University Challenge juggernaut, is to be burnt as a witch, it has been confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    This post reminds me of that episode of The Young Ones where they go on university challenge. Possibly the best episode next to Virgin.
                    Well spotted Hellbat, hence the thread title. Ah yes, Motorhead with Phil Campbell and Wurzel for the first time:
                    "To the station!"
                    "Music........"

Erm, no Racerx, not drunk, I like to make my mistakes with women whilst stonecold sober, far more memorable!

As for the rest of you peasants, I think she's sweetly pretty, just like a proper girly should be. I wonder if she'd be into A2M?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It's not a pig, it's a ferret!

:ROTF:
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Darling facist bully boy, please don't lure me into a thread expecting a young ones topic, you bastard.

May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of Gail Trimble.

fr0sty

Last edited by fr0sty; 02-26-2009, 04:11 PM.
                        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                          swamp donkey? buahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            dude i used to love that show man i'd love to see them all again.
                            damn that was a long ass time ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              As for the rest of you peasants, I think she's sweetly pretty, just like a proper girly should be. I wonder if she'd be into A2M?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X