No announcement yet.

A friend was murdered NYE, 1988... They want to release his killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious, what was the guy's sentence?
    Scott

Comment

Done...

John, hope the fucker rots! Keep us posted as to what transpires.
      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

#1097. Hope this helps!

Comment

Signed. #1108. May someone feed this scumbag his testicles.

Comment

Thanks much guys. I read through the list and see so many people I grew up with or had contact with as a musician growing up here. Nice to see they're still kickin it.

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            Just curious, what was the guy's sentence?
            I remember him getting Life... Apparently that means you can get out after about 17-18 yrs if you're not a fuktard like this guy is. I believe that 2006 was the last time I signed one of these for his parole hearing. He didn't get it thankfully. He probably won't get it this time either since he's not cooperative.

Dude has to be unbalanced to no not even bother to take an anger class while being locked up. What else does he have to do there. He must like it there. Which is good, hope he stays there for a long ass time.

Shame they didn't just give him the death penalty. This would truly be a case for it. That many witnesses and caught red handed after killing someone. Not like there's a possibility of mistaken ID. Just kill him....

Comment

Yeah if he was sentenced for life and he shows no sign of being rehabilitated, then he should serve out his sentence.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                Thanks much guys. I read through the list and see so many people I grew up with or had contact with as a musician growing up here. Nice to see they're still kickin it.

I remember him getting Life... Apparently that means you can get out after about 17-18 yrs if you're not a fuktard like this guy is. I believe that 2006 was the last time I signed one of these for his parole hearing. He didn't get it thankfully. He probably won't get it this time either since he's not cooperative.

Dude has to be unbalanced to no not even bother to take an anger class while being locked up. What else does he have to do there. He must like it there. Which is good, hope he stays there for a long ass time.

Shame they didn't just give him the death penalty. This would truly be a case for it. That many witnesses and caught red handed after killing someone. Not like there's a possibility of mistaken ID. Just kill him....
                I signed it. Why we even have parole is beyond me. A sentence is a sentence.

Comment

Signed. #1200 (Oh gosh, that should have been Cyg's number, )
                  "POOP"

Comment

Comment

Signed
                      This piece of shit deserves to Rot

Comment

Signed.

Comment

done! Life should mean life.....
                          Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 02-25-2009, 02:22 PM.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Signed #1300.

Fuck that pud.

-Nate
                            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Signed, #1314.
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Signed...#1340

Comment

Working...
                                X