• Time
  • Show
Clear All

signed
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Wow, good numbers so far.

Comment

Yeah, it has been announced a lot through a bunch of bands on MySpace and was on Blabber mouth as well.

I sure hope something like that make a lil difference to the committee. Not sure, I'll figure not as much diff as say an actual in person signed petition, but anything that can be done should be done.

I think the guy is fucking himself enough by not model prisoner withthe riot thing and the not complying w/court ordered anger management.

I think the guy is just f-ing whacko, people at teh party said he was really weird and acting strange. I doubt much would help him and it's just better he doesn't cooperate and they keep him locked down.

Comment

Signed #2452. That's heartbreaking, John. I hope he never gets out for doing that.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, aside from the need to punish him beyond belief, if he was whacky going in, 20 yrs of the pen will have made hime worse. Not someone you want on the streets in contact with humans at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              Yeah, aside from the need to punish him beyond belief, if he was whacky going in, 20 yrs of the pen will have made hime worse. Not someone you want on the streets in contact with humans at all.
              Yeah, where's a pissed-off 200-lb. chimp having a bad reaction to Xanax when you could actually use one?
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hahaha...

Yeah, fucked up shit mostly just happens to good people... That chimp was misguided that day huh?...

Comment

signed.
                  WarPig____________________________________________
                  "Live every day as if it were your last...
                  ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                    ...to celebrate Dave's recent Christmas Eve engagement to his girlfriend and his band's first major label record deal after years of hard work.

That fucking killed me, signed. Head over to the Megadeth forums, see if anyone else will sign it. They probably will. How many people need to sign?
                    Last edited by MetalHeadMat; 03-02-2009, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      Yeah, where's a pissed-off 200-lb. chimp having a bad reaction to Xanax when you could actually use one?
                      Rich, Ummm..what about a 240lb chimp on xanax?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

John, I'm sorry but I disagree with you here. This guy should absolutely be released.

Over fucking Bagdad.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

#2642.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Rich, Ummm..what about a 240lb chimp on xanax?
                            No chimp has personality like you, Bill! But if they'd spot you 5 minutes with no penalty I have no doubt justice would be served!

Too bad somebody hasn't shoved a plunger handle up his ass like that guy did Dahmer! That would be a fitting fate - snap off the handle for some splintering inside would be a nice touch too!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I just read about this in the paper and came here to see if John or Bill knew the guy and/or had posted about it. Petition signed (3319). Having grown up about 2 hours from Cleveland, I vaguely remember this incident from back in the day.

Can't you guys arrange for an unfortunate "accident"
                              Last edited by Rupe; 03-11-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X