No announcement yet.

10 Atomic Questions For All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-Who is your favorite person on the planet?
    Ever Suffering Sweet Wife

2-You're starring in the movie Castaway, but in real life-lol, you have the power to have one C.D. of your choice wash up in a Fed ex box to play for 4 years on the island, which one is it?(of course you have a stereo to play it out of on the beach-lol)
    Rush-A Farewell to Kings

3-You're a styling motherfukker, what girl do you choose to give you a bad case of rainbow dick from changing lipstick so often?
    See answer #1

4-Your house is robbed by some lowlife motherfukkers, your guitars and amps are gone forever but they did not find one of your guitars as it is your favorite and was hidden. Which one is it?
    Charvel Model 88

5-You get to jam every night with the bandmates of your choice for 6 months, who are they?
    Rob Halford, Glen Tipton, Neil Peart, Geddy Lee, Richard Wright. Odd, but true.

6-You're in Guitar Center, and there are hordes of guys spouting wretched notes out of the amps, do you plug in and show 'em how it's done, or do you bail quickly?
    Chet Atkins fingerstyle circa 1955. REALLY LOUD
    7-You can have any car of your choice, mint condition, which is it?
    1968 Shelby KR500. White with aqua stripes.
    (Obviously haven't thought about it much)

8-The lottery was 212 million dollars tonite, you've just won. Besides calling in sick to work for the rest of time, what's the first thing you do?
    Work towards buying back Jackson/Charvel from FMIC.

9-You're in office for one day as the president, what do you do?
    Repeal the personal income tax. Forever.

10-You get to tour the U.S. on a bender with 3 JCF kookbats. No music, just a long bender on a great tour bus with all the bells and hummers, i mean whistles. who are they? HippieTim, jacksoncsplayer, Billz. No political discussion allowed. Anyone know how to play drums?

Comment

You picked Halford because he too likes gerbils!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        enquiring minds want to know, here's 10 questions, thought it would be interesting

My wife. Still a newlywed, so this may change in 7 years or so.

2-You're starring in the movie Castaway, but in real life-lol, you have the power to have one C.D. of your choice wash up in a Fed ex box to play for 4 years on the island, which one is it?(of course you have a stereo to play it out of on the beach-lol)

If it had to be just one I would think maybe Mr. Bungle just because there is a musical style for every emotional state on their self titled album and being alone on a island I think you'd run the gamut from sorrow to rage. Either that or a compilation disc.

3-You're a styling motherfukker, what girl do you choose to give you a bad case of rainbow dick from changing lipstick so often?

So many women are worthy, I think I would chose a different one for each color.

4-Your house is robbed by some lowlife motherfukkers, your guitars and amps are gone forever but they did not find one of your guitars as it is your favorite and was hidden. Which one is it?

My RR1T. I would cry about my model 5 though for a long time.

5-You get to jam every night with the bandmates of your choice for 6 months, who are they?

Guitar - Gary Moore, Bass - Billy Sheehan or through a miracle, Cliff Burton, Drums - Danny Carey or Joey Jordison

6-You're in Guitar Center, and there are hordes of guys spouting wretched notes out of the amps, do you plug in and show 'em how it's done, or do you bail quickly?

Never been in a guitar center. Usually I just bail but the store I buy at has sound rooms for amp testing.

Lotus Exige S

8-The lottery was 212 million dollars tonite, you've just won. Besides calling in sick to work for the rest of time, what's the first thing you do?

Buy an island, set up all the amenities and a helicopter and live away from society.

Wonder how I ended up with such a fucked up job.

10-You get to tour the U.S. on a bender with 3 JCF kookbats. No music, just a long bender on a great tour bus with all the bells and hummers, i mean whistles. who are they?

I would say Bill and Cleveland John, so there'd be at least 2 people there used to hanging out with each other and maybe throw in Toejam to entice the women to start behaving badly. (Hey I showed my boobs, you should show yours!)
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          You picked Halford because he too likes gerbils!
          ..dude, you're killin' me..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

( don't know)

(Boston 1st album)

(Vida Guerra)

(1981 Gibson V)

(singer-Paul D'Anno, drummer-Clive Burr,bass-Lemmy)

(I suck just as bad, so I'd see if I could pick up some pointers)

(1970 Hemi Challenger hardtop/4 speed)

(Buy a decent house with a HUGE garage for the cars I will be buying soon)

(reduce federal witholding on the middle class by 50% and let the chips fall where they may)

10-You get to tour the U.S. on a bender with 3 JCF kookbats. No music, just a long bender on a great tour bus with all the bells and hummers, i mean whistles. who are they?
            (FirebirdV, Toejam, Newc will be the designated driver and bodyguard)
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              (FirebirdV, Toejam, Newc will be the designated driver and bodyguard)
              That would work out very well! :idea:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm gonna have to rethink the "driver" position. We're not even out of the fuckin terminal and he's already yapping!
                "POOP"

Comment

My wife - she gave me the two greatest gifts ever - our daughters

Master of Puppets - Metallica

Alyssa Milano

My Charvel Model 1 - painted by my daughters - sentimental as anything

Singer - Brent Smith (Shinedown), Bass - Steve Harris (Iron Maiden), Drums - Chris Adler (Lamb of God), Guitar - Criss Oliva (Savatage)

I don't go to Guitar Center

Candy Apple Red 1955 or 1957 Chevy

Jack-off

Fuck Alyssa Milano in the Lincoln bedroom and the Oval Office

This is an easy one: Spikey-pooh, Jeri, and Mike Learn
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

my wife

something mellow- maybe the Orb album with Little Fluffy Clouds on it.

my wife

I only have two guitars. I think I'd like to keep my acoustic. They can have the mutt.

the dudes from Quo Vadis.. same line-up from their Defiant Imagination DVD. Those dudes are top notch

bail...I hate GC except when I need strings. Let the kids play what they want to.

Aston Martin DB9

Pay off debt, dispurse reasonable amount to relatives, put a specific amount in savings, buy all of the material things I can reasonably justify, take some time off to travel with my wife.... all in one night.

Make hockey the national sport.

DSS3 (not sure if he is still around.. I love his tunes), Inazone, and one other pick to be named later.
                    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

(Boston 1st album)

Good choice..............!!!!!!!!!!
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

My dad

An Evening With John Denver

Kelly Hu (look her up on Google if you don't know her)

My custom made mutt: quilt top solar, 24 frets maple, 2 hums, Wilkinson

Jeff Scott Soto, Jeff Pilson, Scott Travis, and Me

Done it plenty of times... school them into humiliation for even trying.

That red Ferrari that Magnum PI drove.

Order at least ten custom shop Jacksons and Charvels.

Legalize all stem cell research with no boundaries and put billions into the research.

No idea.
                        Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                        www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

(My friend Joe from work)

(When Dream and Day Unite - Dream Theater)

(Helen Hunt or Amy Mathews from the DIY Network)

(My EDS WR1)

(singer-Ray Alder, drummer-Neal Peart,bass-John Myung)

(I'd probably just ignore it. I remember when I was awful, too)

('69 ZL1 Camaro)

(Buy a house out in the country)

(put an end to political correctness)

10-You get to tour the U.S. on a bender with 3 JCF kookbats. No music, just a long bender on a great tour bus with all the bells and hummers, i mean whistles. who are they? ( Rsmacker, Billz, and Toejam. I'd shit myself laughing every day)
                          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson View Post

the dudes from Quo Vadis.. same line-up from their Defiant Imagination DVD. Those dudes are top notch

Make hockey the national sport.
                            I like how you think. The dude I picked for bass was in Quo Vadis for that DVD. The drummer can be my drummer too, he's a tank.

Hockey's great. Especially if you lack an attention span like me.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                              (I'd probably just ignore it. I remember when I was awful, too)
                              me too! But that was this morning - I'm fargin' great now!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

1. Without question, my wife.
                                We have been through a lot together and I definitely know I'm lucky to have her. Were definitely soul mates.

2. Any one of the VH CD's from the Roth era.

3. Wife

4. George Lynch Kami
                                What can I say, its butt ugly but plays wonderful.

5.A sober Edward, Blackmore and Lynch on guitars, Geddy and Sheehan on bass, Peart and Criss on drums, a young Halford, Jagger and Roth on vocals.

6. Walk over to them and ask him/her, "nice guitar can I play it when your through?" When they hand me the guitar, unplug it from the amp and turn it off and hang it back up and walk away.

7. 1970 Buick Gran Sport (GS) Stage 1.

8. The extended dream vacation for the entire family.
                                Including Mom and Sis and her kids.
                                Then once back home, remodling the homestead would begin sparing no exspense of course.

9. Huh, since I know nothing about politics... honestly, I have no idea. :think:

10. Any and all JFCers are welcome.
                                "Don't need a ticket to fly with me, I'm free, yeah."

Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                                X