X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good answers, Soap.
    Sorry, but I'm busy chasing the bus.

Really not a pretty picture.
    Especially when it was Shobet that stole the wheel!

Comment

1. My son

2. if it has to be just 1, Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side

3. Elisha Cuthbert

4. Lightning Sky RR1

5. Hansi Kursch, John Schaffer, and whoever on drums.....

6. I'm not one to show anyone up, so bail, shaking my head as I go. Or calmly walk up and hand them a metronome and a tuner and walk away.

7. Eleanor

8. Pay off my mortgage, buy every RR1 I see and lock myself in a room with them and enough weed to last me till I emerge as a guitar GOD!!!!

9. I'm Canadian, but since we're talking hypothetically, spend the day hitting random buttons on the office speed dial and screaming "This is the President....FUCK YOU!!!" at whoever answers and then hanging up.

10. Any Canadian stops on the tour?
      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

1-Who is your favorite person on the planet?
        (hans moleman)

2-You're starring in the movie Castaway, but in real life-lol, you have the power to have one C.D. of your choice wash up in a Fed ex box to play for 4 years on the island, which one is it?(of course you have a stereo to play it out of on the beach-lol)
        (The Great Southern Trendkill - Pantera)

3-You're a styling motherfukker, what girl do you choose to give you a bad case of rainbow dick from changing lipstick so often?
        (One shade per babe, thanks, I gotta know who to send the thank you cards too )
        Subset A-Jeri, Emily,Mrs.T, etc. what dudes?-lol

4-Your house is robbed by some lowlife motherfukkers, your guitars and amps are gone forever but they did not find one of your guitars as it is your favorite and was hidden. Which one is it?
        (GoldenBoy Jr (mutt)

5-You get to jam every night with the bandmates of your choice for 6 months, who are they?
        (singer - devin townsend, bass - les claypool, drums - igor cavalera, guitar - dimebag)

6-You're in Guitar Center, and there are hordes of guys spouting wretched notes out of the amps, do you plug in and show 'em how it's done, or do you bail quickly?
        (ignore everything)

7-You can have any car of your choice, mint condition, which is it?
        (Ferrari F40. Already have my '67 Holden)

8-The lottery was 212 million dollars tonite, you've just won. Besides calling in sick to work for the rest of time, what's the first thing you do?
        (Ferrari F40!!)

9-You're in office for one day as the president, what do you do?
        (Wonder why we aren't a monarchy anymore)

10-You get to tour the U.S. on a bender with 3 JCF kookbats. No music, just a long bender on a great tour bus with all the bells and hummers, i mean whistles. who are they?
        (Ship in the aussie, euro, and asian jcf'rs and hit every US jcf'r along the way!)

Comment

Working...
        X