No announcement yet.

Anybody here in the guitar trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL depends on the discriminator inside, some work on thickness, weight and make up of the actual coins other simple ones just work on thickness or size.

Comment

If I get it to work I'll message you :P
      Also I think I might try to get some old beater and fuck around with it.

Comment

You know what I did when I was younger and in college. I just did computer repair on the side you get paid decent but you deal with tons of idiots. It beats working minimum wage and dealing with a ton of idiots.

Whatever you do you have to have a passion for it. I have done IT for years but I love AK47s and am trying to get my SOT FFL so I can sell domestically produced semi-auto matic rifles and receivers for the AK47. I have taken tons of my own money to improve upon what the current market has to offer in the way of AK47s and receivers. I improved on little things here and there so I have a superior product.

So anyways IT is the way to go. Become a Sysadmin.
        Last edited by AK47; 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

It seems like most of the independent guitar techs/luthiers I know who are successful at this are also working musicians, as the two trades complement each other very well.

Comment

Not gunna lie, that's pretty cool AK, also what happened with your Charvel?

Also Axe I know what you mean, it's probably cause they have a passion for playing and building. That's one of the main reasons I want to do

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
              Not gunna lie, that's pretty cool AK, also what happened with your Charvel?

Also Axe I know what you mean, it's probably cause they have a passion for playing and building. That's one of the main reasons I want to do
              It got fixed by FMIC and then I sold it.

Comment

Working...
              X