album of the day- blizzard of ozz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• album of the day- blizzard of ozz!!!

bad ass album period!!! hard to belive the band only got 60,000 each.
    and the album went quadrupal platnum
    The Second Song From The "Blizzard Of Ozz" Abum And This Song Is The Song That Made Me Like Ozzy And Now Look At Me Im An OzzFreak LOL
    stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Never cared for it.
    And as for the guitarist.....

Comment

The band was replaced but Eddie Van Halen still sounds pretty good on it. Too bad Wendy Dio screwed Michael Anthony and Alex out of royalties. Dio sounds weird on that record tho..:think:
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        The band was replaced but Eddie Van Halen still sounds pretty good on it. Too bad Wendy Dio screwed Michael Anthony and Alex out of royalties. Dio sounds weird on that record tho..:think:
        yeah well if toni blackmore didn't fuck elton jagger the rolling ono band would still be around.
        stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

I like everything about Blizzard except Ozzy. lol. I wish Dio was Ozzy's singer.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah..you see what I'm sayin'. Exactly goddamit! Zakk Wylde was MUCH better on the first two Blizzard of Oz albums. Now he's just the King of Pings ..who hates Fred Durst..but that's pretty cool!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Randy Rhoades..

Oh man..Ron is gonna freak!!

Comment

Album "is" a classic, no doubt. Abit soured for me after what Ozzy has become and what they did to the band members invoilved in that CD...

Those guys helped Ozzy become the rich guy he is, and not sharing at least some royalties now with them is terrible.

Comment

Yeah..they wrote the fuggin' songs!!!!:think:

Bob Daisley wrote Crazy train..lyrics and all I believe.

Didn't Kerslake and Daisley put out an album and re-record those songs a couple years ago. I know they recorded it per an interview with BW & BK..I don't know if they ever put it out.
                  Last edited by horns666; 03-06-2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Yeah..you see what I'm sayin'. Exactly goddamit! Zakk Wylde was MUCH better on the first two Blizzard of Oz albums. Now he's just the King of Pings ..who hates Fred Durst..but that's pretty cool!
                    yes and i know im gonna piss off a lot of fat girls by saying this. but fred durst is a deuche!!!

Comment

I think Fred pisses off a lot of girls just being himself...

Comment

He banged Britney Spears and then she shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella. I would do the same thing if I banged Fred Durst..

Well, I already got the shaved head..WTF..

Comment

Hang on - you've got a shaved head, so you're gonna bang Fred Durst and attack Britney's car with an umbrella?
                          I'm confused, what has this gotta do with Randy Rhodes?

Comment

What DOESN'T it have to do with Randi Roadz?

Comment

Randi Roads once peed in his drink and told a barmaid to taste it and asked "does this taste funny to you?" Zakk Wylde was once arrested for peeing on Fred Durst. Then TMZ caught Britney peeing on a lady bug and then she blew her head off but was still able to perform. She became a human sacrifice so the town would have a good Korn harvest..this was on Southpark. Then Limp Bizkit toured with Ozzy @ Ozzfest. Then Iron Maiden got egged.

That's what I'm trying to explain here.

Comment

Working...
                              X