Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendations for reliable/trustworthy ticket scalpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was tommy tedesco
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tedesco played on the next recordings
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

so it's a Beck concert right? fuck I've never seen him live... that dude is just beyond everything and still keeps getting better

btw.? is that Australian bass girl still playing with Jeff? that girl has some serious skill... Tal Wilkenfeld or whatever her name is? Vinnie C. is on the drums I bet ?
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I deal with the guy that leans against the wall in the dark alley. He usually is chewing a tooth pick and flipping a nickle. He always "Gots what I need."

Comment

ticketsnow.com is Ticketmaster's scalping site....

Comment

Ummm, a taser in the left rib of the guy in front of the venue calling "one ticket left!" usually works for me
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My homeboy "Tron" will hook your ass up.

Comment

Working...
                X