Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchmen movie

Warning partial SPOILER included.

Just got back from seeing this flick and all I can say is, wow.
    This movie takes the whole superhero save the world and identity conflict storyline to another level. Makes Batman, Spiderman, Daredevil, F.F and others look like a G rated Disney movie.

With that said, it was a toss up between Taken and Watchmen and I should've went and saw Taken.

The gore, mutilation, blood and graphic violent scenes and sex scenes, I expect that stuff, but seeing the blue man's (Mr Manhattan) dick continuously throughout the movie wasn't exactly what I had in mind.
    Last edited by Soap; 03-06-2009, 08:01 PM.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Hey mannnnnn how about a Spoiler Alert!?! :idea:
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Hey mannnnnn how about a Spoiler Alert!?! :idea:
      Sorry man.
      Not that it helps you much but I now edited my original post with a spoiler warning.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Perfect depiction of the way a superhero would be in real life... a fucking sociopath.
        -Rick

Comment

Not much of a spoiler there if you've read the comic... I mean, his schlong was all over the comic.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Just went and seen Taken yesterday Sounds like you should have went to it. It's good. I won't say more... Don't want to ruin it...
            Don

Comment

Working...
            X