Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band update: plus a how the hell are ya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band update: plus a how the hell are ya?

How the hell are ya? been busy on my end. Hope all is well..

anyways, I have 2 new song snippets posted if you want to hear what we've been working on.

www.bodyofscars.com

Till we meet Again (no bass, no guitar solos) - check out those vox harmonies

3 Piece Suit (no bass no guitar solos)

let me know what you think...

hope all is well!

RD
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Hi RD! Was it you that was playing Slayer on a Hello Kitty? One of the guys at work got one for his daughter and I mentioned it was on Youtube somewhere.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, Randy isn't on now, but I do remember him rocking out some Raining Blood on a Hello Kitty on Youtube, Ron.
      EDIT: 3 piece sounds sick Randy. One thing, it cuts out to silence after 2 minutes, don't know if there was supposed to be more or if it was just a teaser.
      Last edited by drockilles; 03-07-2009, 12:37 AM.
      EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I found it using JCF search: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Bnh...eature=related

Hey Randy: Don't bother putting Hello Kitty Slayer in the tags on YT, DUHHHHHHHH

Comment

The hello kitty slayer vids, man I wish I could redo those... I was hammered on jager and budlight pretty bad, those vids were shot at like 4am iirc

that is my buddy brandon's yt account, I have no clue what tags he used hahahaa

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
          Well, Randy isn't on now, but I do remember him rocking out some Raining Blood on a Hello Kitty on Youtube, Ron.
          EDIT: 3 piece sounds sick Randy. One thing, it cuts out to silence after 2 minutes, don't know if there was supposed to be more or if it was just a teaser.
          yeah we just wanted to post some snippets and see what people thought of it.

Comment

I really need to get your CD man...but not having a job is kind of preventing me from buying anything

Comment

I never saw anything about it, have you got your custom shop yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde06 View Post
                I really need to get your CD man...but not having a job is kind of preventing me from buying anything
                sorry to hear that, hope things get better for ya!!!

if and when you can we're on cdbaby.com and itunes

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                I never saw anything about it, have you got your custom shop yet?
                not yet but Pablo is the one building it. They asked about hardware color a couple weeks ago..

Comment

Ah, I was looking all through the NAMM pictures to hopefully see it. Any progress pics?

Comment

Great snips man, good to hear you're doing good btw! Keep it up!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                      Ah, I was looking all through the NAMM pictures to hopefully see it. Any progress pics?
                      Nope, maybe I should ask for some..

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                      Great snips man, good to hear you're doing good btw! Keep it up!
                      Thanks brotha!!!!!!!!!

Comment

any comments on the music?

good, bad, ugly... crap.. scrap it and start over? good... not bad.

out of all the comments we only got one that said it was ok, so i'm guessing we need to start over?

Comment

Oh, were we sposed to listen to da music?

OK, wow! I didn't realize how heavy you guys were! I really like 3 Piece Suit, has some great crunchy riffs and a smart message, too. Bounced totally kicked my ass and got me head-banging here in my office - and the lead work was DAWSUM!

When ya coming to LA?

Comment

I really like the harmony's on till we meet again
                            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Oh, were we sposed to listen to da music?

OK, wow! I didn't realize how heavy you guys were! I really like 3 Piece Suit, has some great crunchy riffs and a smart message, too. Bounced totally kicked my ass and got me head-banging here in my office - and the lead work was DAWSUM!

When ya coming to LA?
                              Soon, as soon as the cd drops were doing a southwest tour through 6 states. I'l keep ya posted

thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
                              I really like the harmony's on till we meet again
                              Thanks Todd, that song took the longest vocally. That snippet only has the first 2 minutes... later in the song it sounds like 50 people singing in different harmonies, took me and James forever to get it perfect. Sounds like a huge Choir... a first for us

first time we listened back, we all were like... whoa, did we just do that... hair on arms ..straight up

I saw a flyer for you guys somewhere that you guys had a show soon... when and where?

Comment

Working...
                              X