Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jcf contest do you have what it takes?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by CharvelChris; 03-08-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

here is mine...

meedly...meedly....meedly.....wank...wank....flutt er

Thanks you and good night.

Comment

Hey CharvelChris... since you started this shit storm to be... why don't you post something first?

You know.. put up or shut the F up. Thats what I say. Lead by example bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
          Please excuse me but I was unaware that talent was required to own "awesome guitars".
          it isn't, that's not what I meant. lol

Comment

Last edited by CharvelChris; 03-08-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
              Lets see...

You started the thread
              You responded 3 times... still no clip of you playing. Whats up with that bro.
              I am allowing you to take the first punch by posting a clip. Go ahead bro. Make my day.

Comment

This is a forum right? Why cant I post multiple times?
                Read this forum rules. Every forums different but in general, cross posting (starting a thread on the same subject in multiple forums) is not allowed. Doing so "breaks the conversation" and devalues it.

I just wanted to see some of your guitar skills. I guess you guys have none, since your afraid to post videos of you playing guitar, and would rather post idiotic nonsense.(no offense) except for roody and axe
                I wouldn't say it's a matter of "fear" but rather a matter of having nothing to prove.

Personally, I play for myself and no one else. If someone likes what I play, great and if they don't, so what. Who's "the best" is highly subjective. There is no way that I am aware by which one can objectively measure talent or skill.

Besides all of that, what exactly is the point of your contest? Bragging rights? Ego inflation? Dude, I just think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Comment

Ok allot of you have awesome guitars, but do you have the talent to go with the guitar?
                  Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                  Please excuse me but I was unaware that talent was required to own "awesome guitars".
                  Ok, then would you please be so kind to explain what you did mean by that statement? Who is fit to judge what is the adequete amount of talent necessary to have "awesome guitars"? Along those lines, who or what criteria defines whether a guitar is or is not "awesome".

If you want to keep digging your hole deeper I'm more than happy to give you the shovel.

My suggestion would be to delete this thread, for all this is good and holy in this world.

Comment

This is a forum right? Why cant I post multiple times? I just wanted to see some of your guitar skills. I guess you guys have none, since your afraid to post videos of you playing guitar, and would rather post idiotic nonsense.(no offense)
                    except for roody and axe, jack and matt.

If you look in the MP3 section, you'll see posts and videos of people playing.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

uhhh... I don't have as much skill.That is why I posted this to see how good others are. At least I will admit it.

The others are really good and there are many of them.

Comment

Come to think of it... CharvelChris is the Tony Danza of Guitarwars.

Think about it.

Comment

Where's Mr. G when ya need a good pic :think:

Comment

Well folks, if I've learned one thing from the OP it's that you should never let your child's Ritalin prescription run out.
                            Last edited by Matt_B; 03-07-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                              Where's Mr. G when ya need a good pic :think:

my thoughts exactly

Comment

BTW... I love threads like this

Comment

Working...
                                X