Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jcf contest do you have what it takes?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT THIS THREAD
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde06 View Post
      no
      me either

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        the clips stuff is for pussy's. Lets get all of us in one room and cut heads the real way, Live and in person
        but I can't cut'n'paste & give everything a 10% speed increase in person....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
          LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT.
          you called everyone out, let's see what you got first!
          Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
          This is a forum right? Why cant I post multiple times? I just wanted to see some of your guitar skills. I guess you guys have none, since your afraid to post videos of you playing guitar, and would rather post idiotic nonsense.(no offense)
          except for roody and axe, jack and matt.

I guess you have none since you've only commented in this thread and not ponied up a vid or clip of your own!
          Originally posted by toejam View Post
          If you look in the MP3 section, you'll see posts and videos of people playing.
          jah. Plenty of clips of some smokin' hot players around here.
          Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          BTW... I love threads like this
          me too. There's what 2-3 clips from about 40 posts? Including none by the OP who suggests that everyone is just too pussy to put up.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Here's my wank fest. Can I win for most bald guitarist?

Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

around 1:34 was my favorite part ~ nice f'ing chops bro !
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I've seen some killer guitarist here.. I'm not even going to waste my time competing against them over a youtube video, I'd probably shit myself even holding a guitar near them in real life though... fuck that...
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

here's a few riffs I threw together.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jzb...eature=related
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    here's a few riffs I threw together.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jzb...eature=related
                    that was pretty good bro but I still have a slight edge over you,
                    this is a brutal black metal tune I came up with some time ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdMvf...e=channel_page
                    Last edited by Endrik; 03-08-2009, 05:56 AM.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That fuggin' rocks..nice tone!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        That fuggin' rocks..nice tone!!!
                        thanks man, I reveal the secret of my tone here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejLG...e=channel_page
                        Last edited by Endrik; 03-08-2009, 06:06 AM.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's one of the best guitar tones I've ever heard. Nice demo..that pedal rules!!

THANKS!!!

Comment

Horns...Endrik...

I'm not sure you respect the gravity of the thread here.
                            :ROTF:

Comment

This was a project that took months to complete. Features Spike on guitar, Billz on bass, John Lawson on drums, Ben on vocals, and me on keyboards. Hope you enjoy!

bad - no, this isn't me or my band, although I remember what it was like starting out and playing gigs at places similar to this, etc: the awkwardness of ado...
                              "POOP"

Comment

Thanks Cyg...

I''ve been teachin' my kid..he's doing awesome!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1krk...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X