Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jcf contest do you have what it takes?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
    Don't forget Toejam, our tech.

You can see him working on my 4x12 cabinet, trying to figure out how to make the guitar sound even more awesomer.
    I rule! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He's the guy to have on a big gig like that...
      You know you can just play and really get into it, cuz your gearz are gonna rule the place more than even can be imagined!!!!
      Two things made that gig a success. Our dedication to perfection and the reading of two extremely helpful books;

Modes For Morons
      Tubes And Stuff (especially the chapter on how to hotrod your SEL)
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        Two things made that gig a success. Our dedication to perfection and the reading of two extremely helpful books;

Modes For Morons
        Tubes And Stuff (especially the chapter on how to hotrod your SEL)
        Don't forget the ever nourishing feast of Okra and cheap meat damnit!

Comment

Okra and nice glass were the true keys to suck-sess

That and those books I pretended to read, that Mr. G posted about.

(I'm not much on book learnin'... prefer the books with pictures for the most part)

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

I told you to read the book on tubes, not boobs!
            "POOP"

Comment

Shit!
              No wonder we didn't get that recording contract we were hoping for.
              (The dude that crosses in front of the camera was reported to be from a major label... prolly a ketchup labeling company, not sure..., ..., ..., ..., )
              --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                Thanks man, that means alot to me!

Do you have a band page or anything? Our myspace is www.myspace.com/primarydriveband

Ya'll are waaay up north eh? Were working on some gigs somewhat up north jersey at the stone pony and the starland... we fired our 2nd guitarist a month ago, so weve slowed down the gigging a bit to focus on recording and finding another guitarist, which is proving to be almost impossible! I dont get it, when I was looking for a band, there were 10,000 other guitarists right beside me looking too! Now that we need one, we cant find one to save our lives. Ugh!

Ask.. and you shall receive.
                www.myspace.com/foolsfaith

Comment

(The dude that crosses in front of the camera was reported to be from a major label... prolly a ketchup labeling company, not sure..., ..., ..., ..., )
                  It was actually a guy from Green Giant. I found out later that he spoke to BillZ backstage and BillZ told him that he makes his own mayonnaise! I think that scared him off!
                  "POOP"

Comment

You guys sound fucking awesome, I esepcially liked the Styx cover! Love the singers silverburst LPC too, been drooling over them for a while now. If ya'll ever want to set up a show in the South Jersey/Philly area, shoot me a message, itd be great to share the stage with you guys!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      It was actually a guy from Green Giant. I found out later that he spoke to BillZ backstage and BillZ told him that he makes his own mayonnaise! I think that scared him off!

Comment

You guys sound fucking awesome, I esepcially liked the Styx cover! Love the singers silverburst LPC too, been drooling over them for a while now. If ya'll ever want to set up a show in the South Jersey/Philly area, shoot me a message, itd be great to share the stage with you guys!

same here bro. Would love to do a gig with you. We shot that video at an MTV studio. It was for American Idol bands.

Comment

Thanks Rob.

We're really not playing out anymore, since that kind of rock 'n roll perfection is just bound to self destruct... you know, that much talent in one group, it just can't last.

Kinda like Lead Zeaplin.

Thanks for the kind words though!!!

--floydkramer

Comment

Thanks Rob.

We're really not playing out anymore, since that kind of rock 'n roll perfection is just bound to self destruct... you know, that much talent in one group, it just can't last.

Kinda like Lead Zeaplin.

Thanks for the kind words though!!!

Holy crap dude, your lead singer plays a Silverburst LP and does Styx covers too??? I can't believe it!!!

Comment

--floydkramer

Comment

Kinda like Lead Zeaplin.

What was the name of your Band again?

Comment

Working...
                                X