No announcement yet.

Drunken friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to be careful when you pull a prank on a drunk. We were at a fishing tournament and one night a tackle representative got drunker than a skunk. We carried him to his room and then got the bright idea to prank him. One of my buddies went back downstairs and got a hotlink and then called our other buddy, Snapper Jennings. Old Snap was hung like a fucking mule, so we had him stand next to the drunk's bed with his taliwacker hanging out. My other friend took the hotlink and started running it in and out of the drunk's mouth. He snorted and coughed a couple of times and then his eyes opened wide.

Thankfully, the rep had a bad leg and couldn't catch us, but it didn't prevent him from firing off several rounds from a .22 cal revolver.
    "POOP"

Comment

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

I bet he fired off a couple from his porridge gun too.
        You should have got his tackle out.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

So Snapper Jennings has a bigger unit than Link from the Mod Squad?
          I did not know that.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm sure we all have some crazy stories like that..drinking is cool in moderation, but it just always seems to get out of moderation with someone in the group, myself included. Bottom line, hangovers suck and so does making a fool of yourself. (Especially if you are trying to play guitar all wasted) Chicks don't dig a drunk either, et all.
            Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
              Bottom line, hangovers suck
              unless you don't get hangovers

Comment

Working...
              X