Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting a mile away from my house, and get this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    I'm 45 and the prescription drug use today was never heard of when I was growing up...we had aspirin and pepto in our medicine cabinets and that was it....
    Funny 45 years ago was before the war on drugs, now drugs are everywhere legal drugs and illegal drugs(FFS, just look at the Mexican situation). My thoughts are not enough guns, here's a question;
    1)were these guns legally owned?

In my general area there was an instance of a kid stealing a gun from his his parents, the parents called the police and reported what happened(the police found a gun hidden in the schools bathroom/unloaded ~ so they also locked down surrounding schools(presumably for dramatic flair.)) Then the police confiscated all of the parents other weapons - WTF?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...ry/934273.html (this link does not reference the parents confiscation - but does elaborate on the situation).

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/05/...lot/index.html - (this link references 3 schools)

Funnily enough I can't seem to find a link that states the parents confiscation - even in the newspaper that ran the story, only the AP wire.

Gun confiscation also happened during hurricane Katrina ~ I guess they're was nothing else the authorities should have been doing? My point is this MSM is clearly trying to color peoples emotions, notice the upturn in national and world coverage here. Mighty convenient for anyone looking to popularize stricter gun laws!!!

Now I'm not making light of these terrible tragedies, however I'm sure worldwide many more innocent people died in cars during this course of time(look at the war on drugs = more drugs(legal and illegal), look at the war on terror = more terrorism(domestic and foriegn), Can America survive a war on guns? And if 1 part of the constitution gets "douched", then what comes next ?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
    X