Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this short movie about retards I grew up with!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this short movie about retards I grew up with!!!

We have this cultural phenomenon which started in the 90's. A bunch of males (from teens to mid twenties) with VERY low IQ, wearing sweat suits, baseball caps, showing off their new cell phones and junk cars which they have tuned (usually old 3 series BMW, old Honda Civic or old Volkswagen Golf 3), listening to horrible Trance music very loudly with the bass cranked (subwoofer rulez!!!).
    Very stupid, often very drunk, always looking for trouble, hate everyone who isn't like them. All they think about is tuning cheap cars, street racing and trance music.
    They have caused enormous amounts of pollution in the forests, headaches for people because of the horrible loud music, uncountable amounts of fights and more traffic accidents in 10 years than in the nation's history previously combined.

A person like this is called Rullnokk which means Rollbrim which refers to that theiy wear baseball caps 24/7 and its brim is rolled.
    No other "subculture" group has been parodied and mocked so much because everyone just loathes them.
    Luckly they have been starting to decline slowly in the last few years. I grew up with these kinds of people and it was interesting to say the least :ROTF:

Anyway this is a short flick about them, not a documentary but more of a parody, made a couple of years ago but it's still a film, in real life they look a lot more retarded and are a lot more vulgar.
    The subtitles kinda suck because about 3/4 profanity is missing and the translation isn't very good but you get the idea somewhat. The tone which they talk with and what they value in life is pretty spot on.
    Little countries own version of gangstas, chavs and other douchebags.
    It's pretty entertaining

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...82924194763847
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I will slice your heads open and shit in your brains. - something lost in the translation, maybe?

Here we have guidos - http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=guidos&emb=0#
    real similar, just gayer looking. Except for me I'm the one in the blue hat, on the way to get new baseball hats(you know a regular Tuesday).
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
      I will slice your heads open and shit in your brains. - something lost in the translation, maybe?
      definitely, the profanities and slang is so rich that it's impossible to translate it correctly, there's also use of foreign words... mainly fakk from english word fuck and nahuj, a russian word which means on the cock or something like that.

I try to translate literally what what was actually said and which subtitle you quoted.

Fuck damn, into your face I will beat... cock I will beat your brains in goddamn chicken(s) damn

face with a profane variation

cock is used like fuck or fucking in english

chicken (he said it in singular but should have been plural) doesn't mean coward in this context but moron

Here we have guidos - http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=guidos&emb=0#
      real similar, just gayer looking. Except for me I'm the one in the blue hat, on the way to get new baseball hats(you know a regular Tuesday).
      yeah, I know guidos, they are mainly in Jersey right?
      Last edited by Endrik; 03-10-2009, 09:49 PM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
      X