Motley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley

I realize this forum has many members which means many different musical tastes. To each there own. But...is there anyone besides me that gets pissed about Motley Crue constantly getting lumped in with Poisen and Winger etc...I know they did glam it out, as did most bands during that weird fashion time...but come the fuk on..Shout at the Devil is a friken metal masterpiece. And those four guys were for real. I read a recent interview with that prick Joe Elliot and he was saying how much he disliked "motley crue and poisen type of bands" because they were not very musical and were too heavy on the mascara. Ok Joe, lets go back and watch the ridiculous D Lepp vids from the 80's with you prancing around like Shania Twain to true metal classics, like...umm...pour some sugar on me? Ok, enough venting. I just hate that Motley gets tagged as a clown ass act like some of the others from the 80's and I'd pay $$$ to see Nikki Sixx kick J Elliot's ass. The Crue left there stamp, a damn good one
    Let go, let Guitar
Working...
X