Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts from the future ...

Posts from the future ...

It looks like the time stamp is an hour ahead, just a heads up. This forum kicks so much ass, that it's ahead of the rest of the world.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

It does that for me too.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yeah. I noticed that the other day too.

Comment

Now, now, I am sure it has something to do with Einstein's Theory of Elevators so let's all calm down and relax.
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

Haha.. I thought my DST settings here were off and checked...

Comment

Well, daylight savings time was the other day, so it's been off since. I guess Jeremy or Pat can fix the settings.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't experience that mystical Daylight Savings Time. My province is the only one that doesn't change our clocks.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

my clock says absolutely no drinking before 5, but all the numbers on the clock are 5.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Time stamp check...
                  Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Time is right for me, but I was looking for the time setting for the board, and I don't have that button, Toe, you got it?

We had this problem last year on a bunch of servers and it turned out if you had the "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" checked on your machine, timestamps would be hosed. So un-check that, if applicable and post a test.

Joe, see if you can fix it within the board. The server's set right. I sent J a message as well.

Let me know pls.

Comment

i stopped paying attention to post time a long time ago...

and as I say that i notice that the time stamp is an hour ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                        Time is right for me, but I was looking for the time setting for the board, and I don't have that button, Toe, you got it?

We had this problem last year on a bunch of servers and it turned out if you had the "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" checked on your machine, timestamps would be hosed. So un-check that, if applicable and post a test.

Joe, see if you can fix it within the board. The server's set right. I sent J a message as well.

Let me know pls.
                        I just checked quick, but I can't find it. I'm soooo frikkin tired, though. I gotta run out on a job, but I'll check again through the admin panel later and see.

Comment

For all of you having time stamp issues, do the following:

Go to user CP
                          Go to Settings and Options > Edit options
                          Go down to the date and time and set accordingly

Hope that helps.

Comment

testing 123
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                              For all of you having time stamp issues, do the following:

Go to user CP
                              Go to Settings and Options > Edit options
                              Go down to the date and time and set accordingly

Hope that helps.
                              I checked my CP settings, and they are the same as always... GMT -5:00 for Eastern Time. The bottom of the board states "all times are GMT -4", so it's still an hour ahead somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X