Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

album of the day-billion dollar babies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• album of the day-billion dollar babies!!!

gotta love the coop
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Classic... Grew up on that stuff. Loved the Wagner/Hunter era later on.

Comment

Underrated songwriter! Amazing.

Comment

my childhood hero... still listen to his records all the time
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

WOW a blast from the past. I haven't heard this in years.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Thanks guys..for straining my respect for Alice Cooper after watching that!!!

Some memories are kept best as memories...that was one of them.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I didn't watch it. I just try to remember him as I do in my head from childhood memories. Evil and scary. I've seen "some" video on VH1 and was embarrassed. Got silly after a while and some early stuff was just wierd.

The albums were great and I love em.

Comment

one of my favorite all time records without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                X