No announcement yet.

Help Remembering the Name of a Novel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Stark..?? Can't remember, he killed off the guy in his novels..twin got pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Nevermind..that covers it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        Russian Rupture by Ivana CutYourRockoff?
        Twat Of Terror by Shigata Ratenkuchi?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Revenge of the Tiger by Claude Balls
          "POOP"

Comment

That book was based from the 1977 suspense horror film "The Car'..starring James Brolin. In the movie, a customized black 1971 Lincoln MRK III that terrorized a small town of illegal aliens. In the book version, there's a small town of illegal aliens in the trunk of a black 1971 Buick Riviera that drove through a flock of crows and had to make an emergency landing in the Hudson river.

The name of the book is "WTF was that?" ..by Peter Gosinya
            Last edited by horns666; 03-18-2009, 07:26 AM.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

so it's nothing like The Cars That Ate Paris?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Talking of The Cars That Ate Paris, here's the trailer to Hybrid - a new cheesy "evil car" movie!

Comment

Working...
                X