Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megadeth - Blood in the Water on tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth - Blood in the Water on tonight!

HDNet, it's actually on now, but also again at 11:30cst.

Posion, Papa Roach on tonight as well it appears, if you're in to that sort of thing...
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

HDNet ?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Sorry bro. DirectTV

Comment

I don't know why I feel emotional all the time when I watch Dave play. He is F&ckin awesome. It was never the technicality of Dave's playing (although he is great), it's that the notes come from his soul.

Comment

damn, I had directTv until a month ago ~ I got a better offer with ATT Uverse/I'm gonna scroll through the channels(I should maybe have that ?)

Hellz yeah ~ channel 1105
          Last edited by Jayster; 03-22-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
            I don't know why I feel emotional all the time when I hear Dave sing. Maybe it's because he can't.
            Fixed!
            "POOP"

Comment

I caught the last song, but I've set the dvr for later!
              Thanks for posting this Pat.

Comment

Funny, that Poison show was recorded in St. Louis (2007). I gave my tix to Tony Twist, look for him in 3rd row center, I haven't seen him, but I've watched 2 songs, that's enough Poison for me! (Had season tix, why I gave them away for that show!!!! ) You hockey buffs out there may appreciate the dude, he is/was a monster...

Comment

You know Tony Twist? Cool...

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                    You know Tony Twist? Cool...
                    Yeh, he's cool as hell, owns a couple of bars in StL as well, anyone ever gets here, look me up and we'll go have a beer or 8 with him. He's hooked me up a few times over the years as have I with him. I used to play golf with a few guys in the league back in the day, now they're all retired and spread out all over the world, no big surprise there (Tony drives around with the Absolute/Red Bull, won't touch a golf club ). He does a lot of charity work around here and he's always good for a call when I need something for a benefit somewhere it seems and of course he calls me which is fine. Great guy to say the least, one of a few "genuine" pro athletes I know. Gilmour's another super, super dude! He tops Twister imo or Twister's a very close 2nd, he's got a lot of ties in Stl as well, haven't seen him in a few years tho. Another couple guys I know, if anyone else knows who's a true class act is Sakic and Roy, and Roy's one hell of a golfer as well, just like Hullie... I used to play with Brett and his brother Blake at the Bluffs once in a while back when he was playing with the Blues, fucker can crush a golf ball with the most effortless swing you've ever seen. We used to play in some charity events here as well.

I got to tell you this story tho, I still laugh about it, I remember one night when I first met my wife, and we used to go to a lot of games here, Kings were in town (day or two before Gretzky got traded to StL) Hullie said they were going to Harry's afterwards and to come by, me and the wife did, went in and there's Brett sitting with Gretzky and McSorley, he waves me over, (armed guard about 7'6" in front of the table and the entire section closed) I sit down, havin a beer and was already 3 sheets, and end up dumping a beer on Brett on accident, McSorley's sat there and laughed his ass off, Gretz just grinned and said something like, at least someone got you tonight! I laughed my ass off with McSorley, funny shit... According to Harry, the owner, and one of my fishing partners, they stayed until 5 or 6am that night, which wasn't uncommon for Brett and co. I miss them guys man, we used to have a lot of fun on the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                      Yeh, he's cool as hell, owns a couple of bars in StL ...
                      that's really cool! Being a Leafs fan, Gilmour is one of my all-time favorites.... I was in CA back in November (I'm from Europe), and I was staying with a family in LA for the weekend. When they realized I was a hockey fan, they told me that Rob Blake was a friend of the family and that if he'd still been playing with the Kings, I could have met him... darn! Now I had to settle for a cheap seat at the Kings - Blues game. They had a picture of Rob and the family with the Stanley cup on the nightstand in the room where I was sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                        They had a picture of Rob and the family with the Stanley cup on the nightstand in the room where I was sleeping.
                        Dude, now that is awesome!!! I've only seen Lord Stanley once with the Ave's when they were here, they had it at a lunch buffet after practice one day.

Comment

You're lucky Hull didn't smash your face in!

I wouldn't even know what to do sitting with that crowd.
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            You're lucky Hull didn't smash your face in!

I wouldn't even know what to do sitting with that crowd.
                            Trust me, for a long time, I was in aw... And yeh, yer right. He didn't do much of anything, shrugged it off basically and never said a word about it. Trust me, he's had his share of "embarrassing moments" I remember an old timers weekend here, he used to have a restaurant in Union Station (name lease deal), was closed for a private party for all the old timers, Glen Hall, Bob Plager (who still lives in St. Louis and a great guy, he's a big golfer,not a good one, but hits all of the local charity events), list goes on and on, anyway, Brett was so hammered he couldn't even walk. Someone asked him for an autograph, he laughed and said he couldn't even walk much less see or write. He tried tho and I swear it looked like a 2yr old scribbling, funnier than shit man, lots of good ol' times.

I got a pic of me and Brett and the old man one day, I'll have to dig that out and post it, I got one of me and Gretz on his birthday as well, that may have been the same night or within a day or so of the Harry's incident, I'll dig em up and post in the platinum section as time permits. I used to have so much shit that guys gave me over the years, sticks, jerseys, pants, gloves, etc. Forsberg handed me a stick after a game one night signed by the entire cup team from the previous year, sold it for huge bucks 10-12 yrs ago tho, I still have, and wear quite often one of Gilmour's practice jersey's, and also play hockey with a pair of Joe Nieuwendyk's pants from the Stars, I'm surprised my fat ass still fits in them... I wonder what those are worth? Anyway, lots of memories from the day...

Comment

hey if you see Foppa, tell him it's time to retire.

How bout them Flyers, eh? First the Pens, now the Devils...I'm sensing a long playoff run.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X