I'm getttin' all misty over here.

hehe

Rock and Roll baby!!!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Congrats Ya bastid!

I'm smoked like like a fuggin' chimney..2 packs a day since I was 13. I quit when my son was born, and never went back.

Going on 15 years now..best thing I ever did! Besides jerkin' off all over myself!

Spikey, I'm prood of you!!

your my brutha from anuthah mutha..same here..2 packs a day, quit when my first son was born in June 94...fell off he wagon when my wife was 8.5 months pregnant with our second boy..quit after he was born in September 95...never looked back...Cold turkey is the way to do it too...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Congratulations, Spike ! How much did you smoke ?

I have to admit, I never tried (to quit) so far ...

What about The Constipation Blues ? Just wondering ... (Poopologist) ?

Franx (aka FrankSmokeTooMuch)
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Thanx Franx

I was a two pack a day smoker, even more if I was at a bar or something.

I really enjoyed it.
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

I think it was 1987 when I quit. Never smoked much, maybe a pack a day. But it took about two years for my lungs to recover so that I didn't gasp like a dying animal every time I ran, biked, or fucked!

But Spikey is right, once you quit, FOOD smells and tastes great! When you get to be our age, food is about the only pleasure left in life!
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
              Thanx Franx

I was a two pack a day smoker, even more if I was at a bar or something.

I really enjoyed it.
              That's about my quantum nowadays, I cut it down some years ago from heavy smoking to hard smoking :think:
              Of course I should quit, too ... but "you know" ! (... inhaling some British American Tobacco Inc. product ...)
              Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              ... When you get to be our age, food is about the only pleasure left in life!
              Okay, what age would that be ? I guess I have a few years left !
              uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

I'm glad that more dudes understand that wand shaped objects don't belong to a man's mouth
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Congrats! I quit 8 years ago (cold turkey) and was very proud of it. Things have been a tad stressful lately though, and I took it up again. I'm pretty pissed at myself, but I have been smoking less and less per day, so that's good I guess.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Cool deal man as I quit myself!!! I smoked for well over 20 years and I quit about 15 months ago and this time I am done with em as I cant even stand to smell them. I quit in the past and would still crave them but this time is different im glad to say. so congrats man, as I do know what you are talking about, food tastes good now and I can breathe again!
                    2008 Jackson DKMG Dinky
                    2000 Jackson RR1 Neck Thru Lightning Sky
                    1986 Charvel
                    1990 Fender USA Strat
                    2008 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                    2001 Fender Stratacoustic
                    2000 Alverez 12 string
                    90's Applause Round Back

Comment

Congratulations!!

As a former smoker, I know it can be really tough. I'd like to welcome you into the "Crabby Ex-Smokers' Brotherhood". You will probably find that second-hand smoke makes you upset and angry. You'll also tend to become an anti-smoking evangelist.
                      WarPig____________________________________________
                      "Live every day as if it were your last...
                      ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        One thing you don't realize when you're a smoker, is just how bad you smell to non-smokers. Smokers smell like dirty homeless people. I'm so glad I don't smell like that anymore.

Oh yeah, it's so much better to smother yourself in pheromones and chemical perfumes. Doesn't bother us smokers to have to smell the walking gasoline bombs
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

and the booze smells just like a rose too right???-lol
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            and the booze smells just like a rose too right???-lol
                            Hmmm let's see..cigerette smoke, booze...something's missing.:think:

Oh yeah..2 months worth of Pee and body funk!!!:idea:
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Oh yeah, it's so much better to smother yourself in pheromones and chemical perfumes. Doesn't bother us smokers to have to smell the walking gasoline bombs
                              Well, some of us know how to apply cologne rather than bath in it.
                              "POOP"

Comment

we're guys, face it, we wreak.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X