One year, no smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
    I'm a half decade+ old and am a lifetime non-smoker.
    So you're 5?

Congrats nhspike!

I'm a non-smoker aswell and there's nothing I hate more than coming home from a smoky bar and all my clothes and hair smell like tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
      So you're 5? .....
      Yep! Turned 52 a week ago tomorrow!

..... I'm a non-smoker as well and there's nothing I hate more than coming home from a smoky bar and all my clothes and hair smell like tobacco.
      The smell of tobacco in its raw, unburnt state is actually okay. Pipe tobacco is especially nice.

Burnt tobacco however stinks, especially on sweaty hair and clothes after playing a gig! Second hand smoke is the worst. I can always smell smokers that walk by my apartment 'cuz their second hand smoke always seems to find its way into my pad. Yuck!
      N.

Comment

I'm a non-smoker aswell and there's nothing I hate more than coming home from a smoky bar and all my clothes and hair smell like tobacco.
        It's school in my case but I agree with the stench I sometimes smell of when I get home. None of the smokers follow the rules. They aren't supposed to be on property for that yet they do right outside the door and the teachers do nothing (Partly because some of them do the exact same thing.). It's so annoying.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thanks John, Gin, Naz, and yes Mark, you're doing a bang-up job hehehe
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Congrats. I quit years ago. Every now and then I sneak one.

Comment

Way to go Spikey!

Comment

thx!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                X