Tutankhamun-Dallas Musuem of Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutankhamun-Dallas Musuem of Art

Went today with my kiddo on a field trip.It waws pretty effin awesome.heres a few pics i took outside the exhibit since inside they are prohibited:
    My name in hieroglyphs

"The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Hmm, it appears to me, that your name has somethhing got to do with sperm. By god! :ROTF:
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
      Hmm, it appears to me, that your name has somethhing got to do with sperm. By god! :ROTF:
      Glad you said it, I saw that too

Comment

Haha yeah,no wonder i got so many kids and love the ladies!
        "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

This for some reason springs to mind: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-Min.svg.png

Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

The scarab looks very cool, I bet it was pretty f*cking cool!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

and here I was thinking it was an ancient Hershey's Kiss....

That looks like a great day out. My kids love all that shit.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

"POOP!"
                "POOP"

Comment

I am going to this next month. Bummer about not being able to take pics.

Comment

Originally posted by crowley_67 View Post

So that's what killed him - the big gay 3-way

And it's a crying shame Egyptian art hasn't improved. What's it been, 3000 years?

:ROTF:
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I should watch Stargate again. Awesome movie.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

And it's a crying shame Egyptian art hasn't improved. What's it been, 3000 years?

:ROTF:
                        3000 years?

it didn't change much during their entire ancient civilization, their culture was based on calculations and symmetry hence why they kept it same all the time.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

..and it's going in a oval shaped thingy!!!

Good obeservation man.

I'd get that tatted on my sack if I were you..y'know ..for luck!!

I want my mummy!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            ..and it's going in a oval shaped thingy!!!

Good obeservation man.

I'd get that tatted on my sack if I were you..y'know ..for luck!!

I want my mummy!
                            I don't need luck, reverend. I'm a natural at this stuff. I don't score only because.... Because I don't feel like it! Yeah... that's the one!

Comment

Working...
                            X