Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
    Hawks WIN!!!

Versteeg with a breakaway in OT scores on Mason.

Chicago 1, Columbus 0
    I really wish they would have got both points, but oh well. That was a shitty game to say the least! I've never seen more bad hops, missed passes, fanned shots/passes, golden opportunities, open nets, etc in a single game that I can remember.

Oh well, Hawks pull it off, luckily, but they should have put it away a couple of times in regulation, at least a couple of times.

Hopefully the Sharks beat the Ducks tonight. I'm just looking at the points race from here, obviously!
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• You know, the Pens played a decent game. They were physical, put the puck on goal enough, but just couldn't get the puck past Vokoun when the game was on the line. Too many turnovers at the blue line, and the lack of disicpline cost them a lock at a playoff spot today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
        You know, the Pens played a decent game. They were physical, put the puck on goal enough, but just couldn't get the puck past Vokoun when the game was on the line. Too many turnovers at the blue line, and the lack of disicpline cost them a lock at a playoff spot today.
        Good synopsis Vokoun was amazing...he was getting shelled the entire game and stood strong.

Comment

• The pens could have thrown 70 shot s on them, but since i was rooting for them it was a no way Jose' from the first faceoff. Florida's backup goalie is pretty awesome too after Vokoun. I think they get the last spot for the playoffs.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• 13 games tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              The pens could have thrown 70 shot s on them, but since i was rooting for them it was a no way Jose' from the first faceoff. Florida's backup goalie is pretty awesome too after Vokoun. I think they get the last spot for the playoffs.

Dammit Tommy, quit rooting for the Pens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                Dammit Tommy, quit rooting for the Pens!
                Yeah Tommy, stop it!!!

Comment

• Tommy... You should root for Shawn's team.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

• no way, I'm officially on the Blue Jacket bus, and have been for a while.
                    have no fear about me rooting for the Pens guys, i needed florida to lose
                    and you know what happened.

Comment

• That's great, just remember, when it comes to the Blackhawks: Look away little Tommy... look away...
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

• Anyone else realize that there's 12 games today? Those of you with the Center Ice package are going to be giving your thumbs a workout.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

• 13 games for those who know how to count I know my remote will be getting a work out tonight
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            13 games for those who know how to count I know my remote will be getting a work out tonight
                            What he said.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

• i mentioned that on the last page, but there's no love for Ranger fans here.
                              rightly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                13 games for those who know how to count I know my remote will be getting a work out tonight
                                I think someone mentioned that on the last page...can't remember who. Must have been an insignificant Rangers fan :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X