'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rattojack View Post
    I'm still waiting for the day they will bring back the Hartford Whalers!!!
    Prepare to wait as long as I am for the Rangers to win another cup then
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• It all starts tonight...I'm losing my mind

Pens in 5!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
        It all starts tonight...I'm losing my mind

Pens in 5!
        pens in 5? I doubt it. I picture that being a 7 gamer. And perfect playoff hockey.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Yeah I doubt 5 but it could happen if the Flyers keep floating through games.
          Scott

Comment

• Dee dee deedle dee dee, deedle doo deedle deedle doo
            skip skoodly fukkin' doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Never been this happy on the verge of embarrasment and destruction before-lol

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              Dee dee deedle dee dee, deedle doo deedle deedle doo
              skip skoodly fukkin' doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Never been this happy on the verge of embarrasment and destruction before-lol
              What do you think of that coach New York has now? I hate the guy as he is a total whiner and kind of an ass, but he seems to be a fantastic coach. I however would be at least somewhat annoyed at his total 180 on Sean Avery.

Comment

• being that he is his coach now, he had no other choice but to support Avery.
                And Avery has actually played some good hockey since his return. For the crime at hand, i think Avery has payed for his actions. I'd rahter have a more fiery guy behind the bench than Tom Renney. Tortorella does have a stanley cup as well, he knows how hard it is to win one.

Comment

• Finally, the start of the second season begins...tonight at 7pm EST...be there!

As as as (g)Avery...he has no choice really, change or become unemployed. If the guy plays between the whistles he an effective player. It is when the whistle blows when he has issues. He isn't cured and hasnt really did a 180 yet...dunno if you saw his run in the Thomas but shit like that is a free ticket to a beatdown
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    Finally, the start of the second season begins...tonight at 7pm EST...be there!

As as as (g)Avery...he has no choice really, change or become unemployed. If the guy plays between the whistles he an effective player. It is when the whistle blows when he has issues. He isn't cured and hasnt really did a 180 yet...dunno if you saw his run in the Thomas but shit like that is a free ticket to a beatdown
                    If that had been to Marty Biron, Sean Avery would probably be getting a face transplant right now

Comment

• It was a stupid move, but it's not like he really gave him a shot. if you watch it, he was holding the stick so lightly that it came out of one of his hands after it tapped Thomas in the head. He is still "El Headacheo" i will admit, but the fact is the rangers are better with him than without.
                      If the Gers can keep the score in the 2-1, 3-2 area, they just might have a chance.
                      Then again, the caps may put 5-6 goals in at the same time.

Comment

• Well, Avery is lucky he hadn't tangled much with "Crazy" Eddie Belfour. He'd be standing in front of Eddie and probably end up with a goalie's stick in the crotch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ifRJ-MSeY
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

• Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                          If that had been to Marty Biron, Sean Avery would probably be getting a face transplant right now
                          Imagine if he would have done that to Hextall

Comment

• or Billy Smith...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErkTIos4t6o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4L7mcTyJk
                            Last edited by Hellbat; 04-15-2009, 03:41 PM. Reason: bonus footage.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              It was a stupid move, but it's not like he really gave him a shot. if you watch it, he was holding the stick so lightly that it came out of one of his hands after it tapped Thomas in the head. He is still "El Headacheo" i will admit, but the fact is the rangers are better with him than without.
                              If the Gers can keep the score in the 2-1, 3-2 area, they just might have a chance.
                              Then again, the caps may put 5-6 goals in at the same time.
                              nah..it wasn't a vicious shot, one of those accidentally on purpose things When your on the ice, touching a goalie is a free ticket for PIM's.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• good call on Billy Smith hellbat, the most vicious goaltender ever.

43 minutes to go!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X