Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
    Fuckin Blues man...

Stupid penalties and a lot of em! The refs could have had let em play a bit more, but I guess once they set a tone, they have to play it the rest of the night, oh well. They did great on the kill and not too bad on the pp.
    Nuks' outforechecked the Blues like no tomorrow and that was the difference imo, if that doesn't change, we're done. I think we played pretty well tho overall.

The 2 goals they did get, Mason didn't have a chance and we really never tested Luongo.

I think Friday's a different game, hopefully anyway!

Oh almost forgot, Congrat's Tommy/Razor and the rest of you!
    I tell you what, I was impressed with the Nuck's forecheck. They hemmed the Blues up tighter than a nuns hoo ha all game long.

Scott Hartnell doesn't play with grit, certainly not pride, and not even on the edge. He's an over the edge cheap shot artist. Anyone who thinks they can soundly defend his play please feel free to step up to the plate. Here's hoping the Pens take it to them physically again tomorrow night. I think we'll see the same brand of grinding hockey we saw in the last two periods of last nights game.

Glad to see Jordan Staal and Hal Gill finally playing physically up to their size. They need to keep it up. Well, I figure this series is good for at least one bench clearing brawl. Dress Goddard dammit! :idea:

Comment

• the jackets look pretty loose. great period of hockey. lots of penalties called too.
      too many. 0-0. osgood is good so far.
      bruins were cruising but montreal puts in a late goal. 2-1 B's.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Am I not the only one that want to see Laraque put Chara's inbred looking ass down for the count?

Wings and Jackets game has been a good one so far. I have zero love for the Hab's, but I'd love to see them send the B's packing. Not that there's a hope in hell of that happening with Price in net, and Thomas on the opposite end.

Comment

• Man, the Jacks are looking pretty good Shawn, better be careful there bro... Good game, but way too many penalties! WTF? A few of those should have fallen on a blind eye! It's the playoff's, didn't anyone tell the refs?

Oh, there's one they looked the other way, cool!

Good games tho so far!
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• I bet the Cryer fans out there wish they still had RJ Umberger. I for one would like to have seen him wearing a Pens jersey when he hit free agency. I'm sure we just saw Tommy go from Mr Hyde to Dr Jekyl with that goal.

Comment

• Let's see how they respond Tommy...

Remember to breath...

Comment

• Damn, the Wings just put two up QUICK!

Comment

• Habs tie it up at the end of 2

Comment

• the Wingos are pretty amazing.
                    Was awfully happy to see R.J. Limberger Cheeseburger tie it up.
                    Jackets have to get the next goal or the burgers will be well done.
                    I'm breathing in and out and for that I'm thankful Raze-lol

Comment

• and Yoo Hoo Johan has just put this one out of reach.
                      4-1

Comment

• Red Wings 4 - Kronwall turnover 1

Ozzie save the Wings bacon in the first....Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!!!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          Red Wings 4 - Kronwall turnover 1

Ozzie save the Wings bacon in the first....Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!!!
                          Give credit where it's due, he looked so cool and calm in the net, even after the Jackets tried to get physical at the crease. I think the rest of the Wings fed off his composure as the game went on.

Comment

• The most refreshing thing about that game was that there was nobody waving those faggy towels in Detroit. I salute them for that.. They used to not wave them in New York, now they do, they really bother me for some reason-lol
                            The only towel allowed is the terrible one in Football for the Steelers and that's it.
                            I have spoken.

Comment

• I give the Pens fans a free pass since they are the defending super bowl champs and rightfull owners of those terrible towels.

The whiteout from the towels are pretty cool.

I tell you what really annoys the hell out of me. Those damn blow up things they beat together at basketball games. They detract from the sport IMHO, and should be banned.

Hrmmmmm...whiteout against the Rangers...

Last edited by Razor; 04-16-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Raze,
                                wouldn't you think it would be smarter to do a blackout and make the puck harder to see for the goalie?-lol
                                I detest those "thunder sticks" as well. The freakin' Angel fans use 'em all the time. They're a joke.

Looks like we might get some OT in Chicago. Flames took the lead and then went flat in their play and the Hawks tied it up.
                                Sharks -Ducks next, don't you just love triple headers!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X