No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Hawks have a very good chance of taking it to Calgary tonight - if they come out playing form the beginning. It's much harder to come from behind in someone else's house, but I wouldn't underestimate the Hawks. They just need to channel some of that energy the crowd gave off at the game Saturday - My god were we loud! Calgary thought they were going to come in and knock the kids around, but the kids didn't just lay down. In fact, they took it and laughed at them and hit them back.

Probably pissed them off a bit and now Calgary will really be going for blood. But again I think our boys can take whatever Calgary is dishing out and ask for more. I think we'll definitely be seeing the Hawks in round 2.

Comment

• Tommy..change your sweat pants in intermission
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• gonna have to burn them-lol
        i fully expected this. game 4 is gonna tell the tale of this series. if they go back
        for the swing game in washington at 2-2 they're done.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Tommy..change your sweat pants in intermission
          Oh damn, that smarts!

Tommy's reply of burning them is an instant classic too.

Comment

• Three minutes in and the Hawks are lookin' good so far!

Comment

• boy that was an ugly bitch to watch. my pants are stuck to me, i can't get them off.
              it's like they're crazy glued.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                boy that was an ugly bitch to watch. my pants are stuck to me, i can't get them off.
                it's like they're crazy glued.
                More like melted to you. You didn't try to set yourself on fire again did you?!

Comment

• They are still in control Tommy. I think Avery hurt them in the 2nd, Torts needs to put a foot up his ass and straigthen him out...that is when Avery is more damaging than good to the team..

Looks like the Flames are taken care of business...up 4-1 in the 3rd.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• man chicago got absolutely hosed by the refs. Not that it mattered, khabi played terrible.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• this is way I dont dig Avery
                      Avery trying to send a message. Torts looks so pissed lol

Guy is an asshat. His schtick is to get others off their game but he pulls this crap, takes himself outta his game and hurts the team. Play between the whistles Sean and you'll be alright and can help your team, not hinder it..
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• What a punk

Comment

• notice how he waits until big John Erskine to leave before he starts crap...then waits until the refs are between them? I love the look on coach Torts face in that clip

I have no problems playing with an edge and being a prick to play against but man up and drop the mitts, and not with a guy who never drops em
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• There is no place for Avery in today's NHL. Send him and Carcillo off on a cruise with Barnaby and Domi.
                            Scott

Comment

• I hope somebody crushes Avery's face. The only way that dude will learn a lesson is spending some time in a wheelchair.

If I was the defensemen there I would have torn him up before he even threw the punch. I would have made sure I hurt him before I stopped too. I guess thats why I don't play team sports....
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I finally got to see a game! Game 3 Rangers Caps. Sorry to see tommys hobopants go up in smoke in the first period
                                Man I'd be pissed playing on a team with Alexego Ovechkin. He only plays one half of the ice most of the time! Dudes got mega skills though. Lunqvist was amazing too. Hard to tell Rangers were up 2-0 in the series from this game though, wish I had more coverage down here!

And from what I seen, the only reason you'd have Avery in your team is to train up your penalty kill unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X