what a shellacking.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Avery will score tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        Avery will score tomorrow.
        Yeah with a plumber from Queens named Morty.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• if Morty can contribute I'd be more than happy to let him skate on the 3rd line
          after last nights performance.

Comment

• GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• i said God Damn!!! Fleury is playing the game of his life tonite.
              2-1 Pengies with 8 min. to go.

Comment

• Damn!!! Both of the goalies are sick!

Comment

• Fluery stood on his head. Wow, what a game. It's ashame for the Flyers too as they probably outplayed the Pens for most of the game, but the power play let them down. I think Biron should have caught that second goal though... they've needed him to do what Fluery is doing and he just can't. While his performance was very good, his lackluster play in Game 2 will come back to haunt them. Maybe the Flyers can come back, but if the PP unit repeats it's efforts and Biron just plays good against a currently great goalie, they're toast. That said, I've theem attempt these kind of ocmebacks before so it isn't impossible, just highly unlikely if both teams continue to play this way.

Comment

• Yep, Flyers totally outplay the Pens, and Fleury wins (steals) it for the Pens. I'll take it. I wonder if Fleury leaves in an armored car...

The only Pens defenseman who halfass came to play was Scuderi. Gill (looked pathetic), Orpik (looked hurt) and Letang (looked scared) looked like total shit, and Eaton just had a bullseye on his ass all night.

Fleury shouldn't have to pick up a dinner tab for the rest of the playoffs after tonight.

Comment

• holy shit the hurricanes score at the buzzer, reviewing it right now

Comment

• and it counts, series tied 2-2. Devils were down 3-0 and climbed back in.
                        man the ebb and flow of these games and overall feels for the series shift with almost every shift ya know?

Comment

• Sharks -3 Ducks-2- this is a sick game, lots of action.
                          And the Looey Blues are done after a "valium" effort in OT-lol
                          hey, they had a great year after how they started.
                          Will Vancouver cool off while sitting around? It has happened to others before.
                          Sometimes you don't want long spells between playing. This does not apply to Los Wingos Des Reddos, they're all set either way.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Brodeur was interfered with is a Devils fan.
                            "Fatso" is crying his ass off about that play. He was out of his crease,
                            and not one Devil was in the shooting lane, you must play until you hear the siren,
                            and that's it, Jokinnen had position, if anything Brodeur was the aggressor.

Comment

• sharks-3 ducks-3
                              this is the best game of the playoffs so far, it's been topped out since the drop of the puck in the 1st period.

this interviewing the coach and or players on the bench during play is fukkin' bullshit.
                              and if i see one more Progressive Insurance commercial i'm gonna hip check my girlfriend into the fridge. (little revved up tonite)

Comment

• Well, now I don't feel so bad for posting the picture of a broom after game 1. I usually don't try to call things like that because I'm crazy superstitious when it comes to hockey, (Growing a playoff beard at the moment.) but I had a gut feeling after game one that the Blues would have a hard time with the Canucks. I think they have a chance to be a force if they surround the youthful core with some journeyman role players.

I'd like to see the Blackhawks eliminate the Flames and I'd like to see Anaheim beat the Sharks in order to setup the best matchups for the Canucks. If they can make it to the 3rd round and battle past Detroit to make it out of the western conference, they have a good chance. I don't know if they can get past Detroit, but it would be a good battle I think.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X