No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on bitches, save a little face and start an end of the game brawl...

Comment

• This series will be decided Saturday (Especially if the Pens win ). The heat is on now. Flyers have finally clicked as a team, and prove they are better. Biron came through, and di what he needed to do (albeit making it interesting). Everything just needs to keep going their way in terms of their play. Made for the fairly disappointing Phillies game I went to today and then some!

Btw, what did you Pens fans think of reports Cooke was sighted at an "unidentified" club at 3:30 this morning?

Comment

• <------Four down, twelve to go!...Next...

Tommy, you can change your signature now
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• intersting with that Flyers win isn't it? I think the Caps win big tomorrowas well.
          The swing game is always a huge one no matter if it's 2-2- or 3-1.
          Brodeur gets revenge (for what? I ask-lol) and shuts out Carolina 1-0.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I've been looking at various blogs and sports sites... why is this Flyers/Pens series being left out of the discussions as a potential epic and great series? Wtf.

Btw, now everyone knows why the Flyers got rid of RJ LOL

Comment

• You know the thing that this whole thread teaches me is that real hockey fans are probably more passionate about the sport than most other sports fans.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Hey R.J. scored 3 goals against Detroit.
                2-0 Ducks with 9 minutes to go in the third. Not looking good for do you know the way to San Jose'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  You know the thing that this whole thread teaches me is that real hockey fans are probably more passionate about the sport than most other sports fans.
                  I'd agree with that, although football fans can get pretty into it. The sports radio station out of Philly is non-stop Eagles talk every day of the year.
                  Scott

Comment

• Might be my imagination, but Crosby sounds worried here.
                    Scott

Comment

• In the words of brandon dubinsky, and a bunch of other people as well,
                      you don't want to get too high or too low, and keep trying to get better for the next shift or game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                        I'd agree with that, although football fans can get pretty into it. The sports radio station out of Philly is non-stop Eagles talk every day of the year.
                        Yeah, but Philly has really always been a football city at heart, even though they love their Phillies and possibly even moreso their Flyers. The 76ers on the other hand, no one cares about :ROTF:

Comment

• I'm a fukkin' asshole for showering.

Comment

• i'm an assin' fukkhole for showering

Comment

• Not dressing Avery + Pullin Lundqvist after the 2nd + Tommy showering = Ranger ass kicking

Don't worry, they'll clinch at da Gahd'n on Sunday-Sunday-Sunday!!!!!!
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• i'm irritated that they didn't even make a game of it. Rangers will lose this series.
                                mark my words. they are better off 5 on 5 than on a power play, they are sad offensively. real sad.
                                i think the caps chances are awfully good to win on sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X