'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    I've been watching this team all season, and the way i'm looking at it now is that it's for the better of the playoffs that the Rangers didn't win. who wants to watch them stink up the 2nd round anyway, rather see the best teams going at it, meaning the caps, Boston, and the devils, and the headache peskuins. They are so outgunned against the caps that they overachieved by winning 3 games at all. nothing short of divine intervention. i feel sick.
    you shouldnt have showered!
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• i'm thoroughly convinced of that Clifford-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I'm gonna wear all red tomorrow and root for the caps in order to throw
        a double reverse whammy on the rangers which will actually end up whammying the caps.

Comment

I'm gonna wear all red tomorrow and root for the caps in order to throw
          a double reverse whammy on the rangers which will actually end up whammying the caps.
          that outta work...

I'm afraid that they've let the Caps up off the mat instead of putting them out of their misery when they had the chance.

Brashear got away with a shot to the head yesterday and should be gone for game 7 imho

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• rangers are cooked like an R.J. Limberger Cheeseburger

Comment

• do the Sharks 'tank" tonite? will the hawks finish or go to a game 7.
              pretty fired up to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                that outta work...

I'm afraid that they've let the Caps up off the mat instead of putting them out of their misery when they had the chance.

Brashear got away with a shot to the head yesterday and should be gone for game 7 imho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGwrm...layer_embedded
                yeah that hit was bullshit- way late, and a head shot. Rangers shouldnt have scratched colton orr. voros is the only other real tough guy on the team..

Comment

• Brashear has a hearing this afternoon with the league

He should be gone, repeat offender...

According to sources, forward Blair Betts suffered a broken orbital bone as a result of the elbow to the head from Capitals forward Donald Brashear in Game 6, and is likely done for the playoffs. - TSN
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

do the Sharks 'tank" tonite? will the hawks finish or go to a game 7.
                    pretty fired up to watch.

I dunno man, I can't bring myself to root for any team in the West right now If the Ducks win the Wings play them...if the Sharks win the Wings play Vancouver...I just want to get on with round 2 already
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I think the winner of the West will be Vancouver or Detroit. If they don't meet in the 2nd round, they will in the third. It will be Epic goaltending versus Epic 4 line threat. I just hope Vancouver will make it to the 3rd round somewhat healthy because if it's Calgary in round 2 it will be a war.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                        Brashear has a hearing this afternoon with the league

He should be gone, repeat offender...

According to sources, forward Blair Betts suffered a broken orbital bone as a result of the elbow to the head from Capitals forward Donald Brashear in Game 6, and is likely done for the playoffs. - TSN
                        brashear got 6 games, but betts is done for the year. win-win for the caps, take out the other teams best centerman, and lose nothing in the process.

Caps better hope they dont blow out the rangers 6-0 or something tomorrow. I could see ovechkin or green getting run hard by maybe orr or voros.

Comment

• the only thing in the rangers favor is that all the pressure has shifted to the caps.
                          they're supposed to win, and should win, and are at home. i'm reaching for anything-lol

Comment

• I see Tommy on da bus
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• no, if you look close enough, i'm under it

Comment

no, if you look close enough, i'm under it
                                thats cause the rest of the bus smelled you haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X