No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justice!!!! the Devil fans starting singing the ranger goal song when the caps took the lead 2-1 last night, and whatta ya know, 8 minutes later they gag!!!!-lol
    serves 'em right. no matter how good the devils are they will always be 2nd banana
    to the rangers in the tri-state area.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I think Mar-tan needed some alimony money and sold out to the NJ mob..lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Hawks aren't dead yet, 3-2 with 8 min. left. Do you feel the love Clifford?-lol

Comment

• As Lord of these Sovereign lands i do soundly proclaim that I am good luck for the hawks!!!
          3-3 now. OT on the horizon possibly.

Comment

• awww man, i wanted OT.
            tough way to lose after coming back like that. the chicago player threw it across when he should have threw it at the net which turned into an odd man 3-1 rush.
            easy for me to say from the sidelines.

Comment

• I thought we were in OT man...wtf? Helluva 3rd period...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Well, that game played out kind of like I thought it would, except I didn't expect the Canucks to pull the big lead. For those who watch them regularly would know, the Canucks tend to ease up when they have leads and it ALWAYS bites them in the ass.

Wellwood was a warrior tonight. Stitches on the eyebrow, spitting out teeth and blood later on, and just making smart smart plays. The Sedins are being their usual machinelike selves. Looks like this year could be their blossoming year. Which also happens to be the year they turn into free agents.

Kane is going to be a special player when his balls finally drop. Chicago fans have a hell of a team to look forward to in the coming years and with Scotty Bowman helping the GM out, assuming they can hang onto their talent in the salary cap world they have the potential to be a dynasty type team.

I just don't think they will be there this year though. If they do, more power to them but the Canuck fan in me says no.
                Last edited by Hellbat; 05-01-2009, 12:13 AM. Reason: too many damn commas...
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  awww man, i wanted OT.
                  tough way to lose after coming back like that. the chicago player threw it across when he should have threw it at the net which turned into an odd man 3-1 rush.
                  easy for me to say from the sidelines.
                  easy to say, but thats exactly what shouldve happened... (sigh). oh well, game 2 tomorrow.
                  Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Wings #2 six-million dollar man defensmen Brian Rafalski out for game 1, the geezer Chris Chelios in...how the fuck do you get an upper body injury when you havent played a game in a week? I say he done gotz da say swine flu
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Too long of a break, Wings were rusty but woke up in the 3rd with the game winner with 50 seconds left!

5 down, 11 more to go!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• you guys wouldnt have won without that absolute busllshit call on the brown/hudler hit.

I guess checking is not legal anymore. oh well.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Puck has dropped for Caps/Pens

Comment

• Crosby splits the D and fires one home just over 3 minutes in, 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              you guys wouldnt have won without that absolute busllshit call on the brown/hudler hit.

I guess checking is not legal anymore. oh well.

I think we would have won either way. The Ducks couldnt get anything going for 2/3 rds of the game and take advantage of the rusty and sloppy Wings team playing with out their # 2 defenseman....

I'm fine with the hit on Huds, it wasn't late and he caught him with a good shoulder to the head. The only issue was lack of respect as he could have stilled creamed his ass without exploding the shoulder to the head. A lot of people are crying for a suspension but I say he served it..move on to game two. However, the league has been crackin down on shots to the head so I dunno what will happen. Its a contact sport and they dont need to be changing the NHL to stand for Nancyboy Hockey League Huds is a tough little cookie, if he was an average size NHL player and it was shoulder to shoulder the play would have continued on without a whistle imho..
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Fleury gives up a horrible rebound right to a charging Steckel...1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X