No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ovechkin-3 crosby-3 Crosby must have been a great baseball player as a kid.
    he has great eye hand going on.
    Caps-4 Pens-3
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tell me the NHL isn't absolutely loving this. Two of it's biggest stars both put up hat tricks in a barn burner of a game.

Comment

• well Crosby's goal shouldnt have counted, should have been blown dead because of Kunitz cross-check to teh head of Varlomov

Aside from that, its a great match-up and all good for the game of NHL hockey
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• You're right, that was the only missed call during that game

Comment

• What a game though! For all the cherry picking horseshit I throw at ovechkin he's really proving crosby is atleast ten times worse at it

Loved the single cap on the ice too.

Hawks looked really good in game 2, great to see them so inspired with all the new blood. Haven't seen a ducks/wings game yet. I haven't worn my wings jersey since the season started (it was summer down here!) but now its cool enough, dare I move it? I don't wanna kill them off like the tommy' the bather or nothin!

Comment

• that shower was a precursor and ended my season.

Comment

• Crosby a cherry picker? Are you kidding me? Apparently they alter the games down under
                Love him or hate him, he plays hard and isn't afraid to chase the puck in the corners and behind the net. He doesn't wait for that opportune one-timer like some others...he's constantly mixing it up.

Let's take a look at last night's goals.

Ovechkin:
                The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Crosby:
                The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Who battled in front of the net for their goals and who waited to be fed?

Comment

• They have two different styles yet both are extremely effective, both are not afraid to go to the difficult areas of the ice nor do they shy away from any physical contact.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Crosby has the incredible ability to find the open space and possibly has the best hand eye coordination in the game. Ovechkin just has a knock out shot, and is a true master who can do anything with the puck. Ovechkin though is the tougher player and fights his way into his spots vs Crosby who kind of just waits for them to appear. Crosby tends to make the people around him better. Ovechkin's best asset though is his ability to make something from nothing.

Comment

• Canucks looked composed tonight and Chicago looked worried for some reason. A lot of time with their chins down. I hope the C's can get both W's on the road.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• hawks looked terrible last night. Detroit got absolutely screwed, although we'll just call that a "make up" for the brown hit
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• I think the Wings go screwed too but it happens, bottom line is you have to play more than 30-40 minutes of hockey and put more than one in the net to wain a playoff game. next game is a must win for Detroit, if not the series is over and done with.

I think the Blackhawks thought that without Salo and Demtira they would have an easy night at home. They need to quit spotting Vancouver 2-3 goals at the start and Kane and Towes need to get better on the backcheck...its a two way game young'uns
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            I think the Wings go screwed too but it happens, bottom line is you have to play more than 30-40 minutes of hockey and put more than one in the net to wain a playoff game. next game is a must win for Detroit, if not the series is over and done with.

I think the Blackhawks thought that without Salo and Demtira they would have an easy night at home. They need to quit spotting Vancouver 2-3 goals at the start and Kane and Towes need to get better on the backcheck...its a two way game young'uns
                            +1 on all counts.

Must win for the hawks, also. otherwise we're looking at ana/van in the WCF.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• All the hawks need to do is get rid of that overly gay goal celebration song. They didn't score more last night because they themselves didn't want to hear it-lol

I on the other hand I am up in arms today. The Wings-Ducks game was blacked out here. Fukkin' fuming about it still.

Comment

• Tommy, it was blacked out on Versus? Did then not sell out the barn?
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X