No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About f#ckin' time Malkin puts one in the net!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      All the hawks need to do is get rid of that overly gay goal celebration song. They didn't score more last night because they themselves didn't want to hear it-lol

I on the other hand I am up in arms today. The Wings-Ducks game was blacked out here. Fukkin' fuming about it still.
      ? huh? it wasnt blacked out anywhere. you probably tried to watch the fsn feed, it was blacked there.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Hot damn about time Letang did something right! Pens have a little life. Pens need to play like that every game, and work on the face offs. Nice to see the Pens play physical all game long, and about time Malkin showed up to play. I think it's the first time I've seen the Pens roll four lines consistently in this series too.

Varlamov is a fucking stud for the Caps!

Here I was going to edit to put the hex on the Bruins and the Canes just score...schweettttt!!!
        Last edited by Razor; 05-06-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else catch the Caps coach crying about the officiating after the game on the NHL network?

Comment

• The canes pull it off. in these playoffs nothing is set in stone. two great games tonite.

and the ducks-wings game was on three different channels out here but not one of them would broadcast, i was losing it. versus, Fox, the detroit local, none of them were on. i tried to find it ofr an hour, scrolled through 900 channels in all 7 times.
            pricks!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I give the pens credit for not folding after that back breaking power play goal by backstrom.
              can someone tell me where the interference was because versus certainly missed it. i think the camera man was in the men's room at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                I give the pens credit for not folding after that back breaking power play goal by backstrom.
                can someone tell me where the interference was because versus certainly missed it. i think the camera man was in the men's room at the time.
                I have no idea...I was rewinding my DVR looking for it. Phantom call.

Letang muffed the puck so many times on the power play that I was loosing my mind, jumping around the room, screaming for him to be taken off the ice (I think my wife was ready to call the mean in the white jackets )...then he fires off the game winner in OT. I guess thats why I'm not a coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                  I have no idea...I was rewinding my DVR looking for it. Phantom call.

Letang muffed the puck so many times on the power play that I was loosing my mind, jumping around the room, screaming for him to be taken off the ice (I think my wife was ready to call the mean in the white jackets )...then he fires off the game winner in OT. I guess thats why I'm not a coach
                  isnt letang playing with a partially separated shoulder?
                  Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• He injured it in game two but they've been quiet about it ever since...I actually forgot about it until you brought it up.

Comment

• I remember brian Leetch had his shoulder frozen three times against the Devils in the conference finals of '94. First american to win the conn Smythe.

Comment

• mums the word when it comes to injuries. The were talking on Versus that maybe he just got a "stinger" in the previous game...looked much worse that that from what I saw of it.

I wanna know what the hell is Rafalski's injury...he's been riding the bike and not skating which may be a groin issue and not an upper body injury as reported.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• the young Hawks squeak one out by tying it late in the game and win it in OT. It looked like they were going down 3-1 there and bam, it turns around.

That first period was all Wings even though the ducks scored first.
                          2-1 after 1, what a tip on Franzen's 2nd goal of the game. The wings are amazing.

Comment

• I don't know what's going on for you guys, but out here, Versus is as inept as a network can possibly be. They suck. So does NBC. I'm gonna go off right now.
                            Fukk you!! Will both of you keep off the god damned bench and just drop the mid game interviews. the Ducks were going on a power play, Babcock is trying to direct his players and that dick with ears is pestering him with questions. Then they show the same interview three times, then he interviews Niedermeyer later and looks like he thinks he's at a San Diego Charger game, we got to see that twice, then we get to see the Versus reporters with no sound, and they don't know that they're on the air and they're just sitting there in a trance. Not to mention the black screens that keep popping up for a couple of minutes at a time. I must say, this is a "valium" effort-lol. O.K. I'm done. for now.

zetterberg had an amazing 2nd period, Flippy and Hossa did as well. It's been mostly Wings all night. 4-2 after two, but weird things are happening in these playoffs, 20 min. to go.

Did I mention I am adamant against on bench interviews during the game? It must stop. Towels must be banned too, all of them. Steelers are the only team with clearance.

Comment

• Canucks shit the bed plain and simple. They tried to sit back on a one goal lead for 30 minutes and it bit them in the ass... I hope they learn from this one and don't let Chicago back in it. I blame the coach. The 15 seconds of nothing but chipping the puck out of your own zone shifts get a little silly and counterproductive. At least we still have home ice advantage.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Tommy - you got the raw backhaul feed. What Versus did because of the Chicago/Vancouver game going into OT was put a separate feed up so both games were shown. Form me on DirecTV it was VS on 603 and special Wings/Ducks feed on 604. I was happy as shit as I found that 604 ch because I didn't want to miss the Wings game because Hawks/Nucks OT.

Anyway...that series is now a best of 3 with Wings retaining home ice advantage...
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X