No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Detroit's response to getting ROBBED in the last game...come out and tear them up!!

I hate the Ducks!
    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• sing along time

Download the song in MP3 format at www.giftedlosers.com. We're also looking for fans to create a video of the Red Wings. Post it on youtube and let us know...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• The wings have woken up. Bye bye, Ducks. It was nice while it lasted.

Have you guys seen this? I think it's ridiculous that they took it seriously.
        Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          The wings have woken up. Bye bye, Ducks. It was nice while it lasted.

Have you guys seen this? I think it's ridiculous that they took it seriously.
          http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl,162167
          I don't know if it was a ridiculous reaction that it was taken seriously...all of the school shootings and terrorist things all seem to get intercepted by someone because messages were sent via various communication devices.

But it just goes to show how pissed off Pitts fans get when Ovechkin is around...he's just so much better than Crosby and that hurts them. It's difficult for them to get used to because when Mario was on the ice there was pretty much no doubt who was the best.
          My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

• Go Pens, back in the series. I wonder how bad Gonchar's injury is? Dirty Diving Ovechkin will probably only get a fine to even up the Chris Kunitz cross check fine. I don't want to hear shit about the Pens "whining" about calls from that fat fuck Boudreau. His team got the best of the non calls when the refs tucked away the whistles from the last ten minutes of the second period.

One thing for sure, Matt Bradley has made the most of his stint with the Capitals. It would have been nice if the Pens would have been able to keep him and Kostopolus a few years ago.

Comment

• All knotted up at 2 Raze. Congratulations!!!.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• That knee to knee contact on Gonchar was brutal, should have been more than 2 minutes imho.

3 of the 4 series knotted at a 2 games a piece. How about those Canes being up 3-1 against the B's?
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• The Cane's look possessed. Their crowd was going nuts. It's always nice to see the B's getting crushed.

Comment

• i hope someone runs ovechkin. i mean career ending. hes a fucking scuzzzbag. Im talking dale hunter.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Dirty Diving Ovechkin will probably only get a fine to even up the Chris Kunitz cross check fine. I don't want to hear shit about the Pens "whining" about calls from that fat fuck Boudreau. His team got the best of the non calls when the refs tucked away the whistles from the last ten minutes of the second period.
                      When did Ovechkin ever dive? That's Penguins goggles to the highest degree. As for getting calls...it doesn't matter if it doesn't get the win. If the team that 'gets the benefit of the calls' wins then there is an issue. The officiating has been terrible throughout the playoffs this year anyway in my opinion.

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                      i hope someone runs ovechkin. i mean career ending. hes a fucking scuzzzbag. Im talking dale hunter.
                      Come on...that's way out there. You can clearly see that he was leading with his shoulder...why would he risk a knee on knee? It is his own career at risk too. People are whacked.

Comment

• Tough way to lose for the Capitlals, deflection off their own stick with one second left in the penalty kill in overtime. If it wasn't deflected, does that pass get through to Crosby on the other side? Hmmmmmmmm?????

Comment

• Lovin' the overtime win! Revenge is so sweet. Kudo's to Varlamov again for standing on his head. How about the Staal line showing up to play again? Malkin in OT looking like an MVP to me, but maybe that's just my Pens goggles...

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            Tough way to lose for the Capitlals, deflection off their own stick with one second left in the penalty kill in overtime. If it wasn't deflected, does that pass get through to Crosby on the other side? Hmmmmmmmm?????
                            Perfectly fitting if you ask me!

Comment

• Fitting depending on your perspective!! I actually tought that Washington was lucky to win their last couple against New York and the last game they played terrible but won anyway. They will need a complete game to extend this series.

It has been said in hockey for a long time that if you throw pucks toward the net good things happen. Proof shows up every couple of games.

How sweet is the revenge and 'revenge for what' is the question? Just revenge for game 2?

As for Malkin...MVP for a few minutes? I don't know. See what he does from now on...maybe it will get him going.

Chicago is firing steady. It seems that Vancouver can't see that you can't keep giving these young guys power plays.
                              Last edited by goodwood; 05-10-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• I think Malkin's game four was tremendous.
                                The Young Hawks just keep coming back for Clifford Claven!!
                                Canuck fans shower the ice with debris in frustration last night. Reminds me of the old days in the '70's at the garden in New York-lol
                                Raze and Cliff should go on a Sunday bender in celebration today.

Comment

Working...
                                X