No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under an hour now for the showdown!!! I'm tickled to pieces over this.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• GO PENS!!!

Comment

• Let's go Pens! I wonder if this will be a nail biting triple overtime game or a blow out. IMHO, whoever is leading after the first period wins this game. Malkin and Staal need to have another game four tonight, and Crosby needs to just keep playing like he has been. If they can keep Ovechkin's line off the scoresheet, and get production from the second and third lines the Pens can win it.

Comment

• no nail biting in this one...its over.

Who will Pittsburgh play in the eastern conference finals, Boston or Carolina?
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• ouch...5-1 after 2...Unless the Pens choke, this one is over.
            Scott

Comment

• Poor rookie goaltender. From saviour to goat in 12 games....
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I'll give the Pens and the Caps credit for not taking advantage of the situation by taking liberties.

About time the Pens showed up with their A game.

I'll be happy to see the Canes win just because I can't stand Chara, and I want to see the Pens have home ice in the Eastern final.

Comment

• GO PENS!!!

I never thought they would win like this against this team. The Caps are a deep young team with loads of talent who will be back.

Comment

• Pretty cool the crowd giving it up to Varlamov and the Caps at the end of the handshake line.

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• crosby, love him or hate him, shows up- 3pt night.

ovie?
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                          crosby, love him or hate him, shows up- 3pt night.

ovie?
                          He scored a goal...you can find the stats anywhere...

Congrats to the Pittsburgh fans. I'll be hoping against you regardless of who moves on from the other series!!

I was surprised that the Capitals made it through to the second round after the way the first round started and I was surprised that Pittsburgh wasn't finished after the way they started the second round. Now it may end up being one of the best series in this years playoffs (although there have been some great match-ups thus far).
                          My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• if my hawks make it, ill be rooting for them. if they dont, im officially on the pens bandwagon!
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Crazy game 7, pens were into everything. Malkin is key imo.

Come on wings today! (technically yesterday )

Comment

• Call me crazy (everyone else does) but i think the pens can beat Boston , but i feel the canes have a good shot to beat the Pens. Anyone agree?????
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X