No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off...congratulation Pittsburgh for winning game 7 and advancing to the conference finals.

You are crazy Tommy but the Pens can beat Boston if they play smart. Boston will be be a much tougher opponent for Pittsburgh. I think Boston advances and plays the Pens for the Eastern ticket to the cup finals.

I hoping for Detroit to knock out the Duckies tonight, depending on which Red Wing shows up at the start, they should be able to do that. The longer they let Anaheim hang around and keep it a 1 shot game, the better that bodes for the Duckies. I think the Wings will respond and accept the challenge...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      Call me crazy (everyone else does) but i think the pens can beat Boston , but i feel the canes have a good shot to beat the Pens. Anyone agree?????
      Yeah, I agree...I think the Pens match up better against the B's, plus Ward always seems to "show up" against them.

Comment

Call me crazy (everyone else does) but i think the pens can beat Boston , but i feel the canes have a good shot to beat the Pens. Anyone agree?????
        Bite your tongue!!!!!

Boston is the bestest no matter what!!
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'd rather see the Pens play the Canes than the Bruins. Bruins have four solid lines, the Canes IMHO only have two. Pens took the season series against the Canes, but didn't against Boston. So of course I'd rather the Pens play the Canes.

Comment

• Some game so far. Ducks do not convert a 5 on 3 and then it was all wings after that. Only 1-0 though. Hiller is the difference. Osgood made one hell of a save too.

The wings must win. We must have order here-lol If the Ducks win it's all wrong!!!
            Hawks-Wings finals. We must have order!!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Comment

• Ducks are making it a game...3-2 Wings

Comment

• Wings better come out skating hard for the 3rd. Some shady penalty calls in this one, and non calls as well if you ask me.

1-1 in Boston after 1. Carolina survives the onslaught and has maybe the better period.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• nothin like homecooking at the joe. congrats, shawn, on the 7 on 5.

lets go hawks.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Man was The Joe loud the last three minutes. Congrats Shawn!

Comment

• 8 down, 8 to go!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wow! Carolina beats Boston....
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Dammit!!!!

Congrats Carolina Hurricanes.

One HELL of a game.

At least my B's are back and people in Beatown are talking about them again.

Next season!!!!
                            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• I am calling it now... bettman decrees.. det/pit final.

do your best, refs.
                              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                                do your best, refs.
                                That's been the real story so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X