No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzie's the Rodney Dangerfield of netminers, all he does is win and get no respect I dont care about the respect part as long as he keeps winning

If Khabibulin wasn't on that would have been a blow out. He was however weak on Clearys first goal and Franzen's wrap around...Detroit owns that guy and their coach.

I expect game 2 to have more of a push from Chicago. They'll make adjustments and probably try to amp up the physical play but that doesnt intimidate Detroit, they'll play whatever game you want. The Blackhawaks need to be tighter defensively and not give up so many odd man rushes or it could ge ugly. Detroit needs to cut down on the slop and turnovers too. You could tell they wernt into the game early but as it went along the upped the intensity, nonetheless...it was a one shot game in the 3rd and that bodes well for Chicago.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Cleary's shot was nicely placed. Those shots in the area between your head and elbow are hard to get to.

Ozzie can win 10 Stanley Cups and I'll still say the same thing

Comment

• Now that was an exciting game to watch. Pens tried their best to let it slip out of their hands in the last four minutes. Nice fast paced game with a lot of chances for both sides.

Comment

• man the canes almost tied it up. should be a good series. hairy last 2 minutes.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• pens threw a couple of dirty hits according to 'On the fly".
            Ruutu and cole out of the game. that's a big deal for the game two if they don't play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
              Now that was an exciting game to watch. Pens tried their best to let it slip out of their hands in the last four minutes. Nice fast paced game with a lot of chances for both sides.
              Look out!!

I'm agreeing with Razor...

...that must mean that Armageddon is upon us!!
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• I think on the no goal, that the goal should have counted and Gill and Fleury both should have had simultaneous diving penalties That is going to be a good series if the refs call it fair and let the boys play, I was worried there at the beginning with Carolina getting two penalties right off the bat. The Refs swallowed the whistles eventually as the game went on.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• agree on the no goal shawnny boy.

Comment

• It's a wash for the goal scored on the power play shortly after Staal moved Fleury's stick...TWICE!...without getting called for interference. The messed up part of it is that it appearred that Fleury was so worked up over the no-call that he wasn't focused on stopping the ensuing shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                      It's a wash for the goal scored on the power play shortly after Staal moved Fleury's stick...TWICE!...without getting called for interference. The messed up part of it is that it appearred that Fleury was so worked up over the no-call that he wasn't focused on stopping the ensuing shots.
                      Yeah, that was b.s. Then a defenseman (orpik?) gave him a stick, it looked like the shot went right up the curve and right over his shoulder. O well, dont really care who wins the east, just wanna see good games.

Go hawks!
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• the wings on the ice for that tying goal were gassed. The young hawks can steal one now in overtime, i think it's imperative that they do or they could be in trouble.

Comment

• They're in trouble.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Sammyboys OT redemption for turning the puck over when on the PKU that led to Towes lucky PP goal off the foot of Ericsson. Osgood pert near stole this game, he made some huge saves early in this one.

On to hostile territory for games 3 and 4 in Chicago..

10 down, 6 to go!
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• man, that puck that went straight up in the air and landed right in front of Osgood right before the game winning goal was spooky. Hawks have been giving a whole bunch of odd man rushes this series already. Khabi has been good but you just can't expect to win against Los Wingos des Reddos if you're gonna keep giving those up.

Comment

• If Pitts is fortunate enough to continue on into the finals they will have a familiar feeling when it's all over...the feeling that they had last year!
                                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X