No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its over. detroit in 5. Oh, and brian campbell SUCKS. Hes a defensive liability every single time hes on the ice.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• well Ciff, I wouldnt say he sucks but thats not the kinda game ending mistake you'd expect out of a 7 million dollar man thats fo sho
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
        If Pitts is fortunate enough to continue on into the finals they will have a familiar feeling when it's all over...the feeling that they had last year!
        I guess they should just quit playing then, right? Thanks for adding something of value to the thread.

I would love to see another Pens/Wings match-up. If you're going to win the cup, what better way to do it than to knock off the current champs? I think it would be a great series.

On another note, what the hell is up with the schedule??? The Pens/Canes series has a pair of two day spans between games, and will have a third if the series goes past four games, which it will most likely do. I don't like it and it appears the teams don't either from what I've read.
        Last edited by Rupe; 05-20-2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Both series are like that. What sucks is there is NO HOCKEY on tonight. I don't like it either but I'm guessing maybe its to get games on Sunday for NBC's lame coverage. Players like to keep the groove of every other day but I'll take the extra day break for Detroit, they played a lot of hockey in the last week and couple of them were tough games against the Ducks. They looked really flat last night and could use the rest.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            On another note, what the hell is up with the schedule??? The Pens/Canes series has a pair of two day spans between games, and will have a third if the series goes past four games, which it will most likely do. I don't like it and it appears the teams don't either from what I've read.
            They always bump hockey out of the way with pre-booked concerts and other sporting events. It's brutal. I think Yanni made an extra day break between games in an earlier series.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• This schedule sucks. NBC sucks. And i have to go to the hospital for a shot of "methapuck" around 4 p.m. today, I'll be withdrawing by then.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• You could always watch the Memorial Cup game on NHL network and check out the future NHL stars in action

I think I'll watch Rangers vs. Tigers tonight
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I'll just watch game 7 of the '94 finals again for 426th time-lol

Comment

• Damn, I may actually have to play guitar tonight since there's no hockey :idea:

Comment

• Cup spell check

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/ass...F-9DAE6385BBD4

link check

Comment

• datsyuk is a gametime decision on friday (sore foot).
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Pens tightened it up in the last half of the second period and in the third. Geno was on a tear pushing for MVP votes. Both sides were taking advantage of the whistles stuffed in the refs pockets. Each team is finally starting to take liberties on a consistent basis. I've never seen so many crosschecks and high hits in a game in my life.

Go Pens! Only six more wins needed!

Comment

• it was a malkin malted for you tonite Razely.

Comment

• oh by the way, I tried it again and it's working. I haven't shaved or showered since last friday, and the yankees have won 9 in a row!!!-lol imagine if i stop brushing my teeth, they might win 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                oh by the way, I tried it again and it's working. I haven't shaved or showered since last friday, and the yankees have won 9 in a row!!!-lol imagine if i stop brushing my teeth, they might win 15.
                                that will all be over when Gay-Rod and Tex return to the ballpark in Arlington to play the Rangers next week...

how about that goaltending duel last night. That was a wild first period. Malkin was on a mission..
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X