No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't pick Rupert, I'm rooting for the Wings. we must have order.
    i think the Pens have a great chance to win this without a lot of time off now.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
      You'd pick the Islanders in 6 if they were playing the Pens!
      Depends upon who was in net for NY!!
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• When can I expect the strings?
        Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          i didn't pick Rupert, I'm rooting for the Wings. we must have order.
          i think the Pens have a great chance to win this without a lot of time off now.
          why on earth would you root for the wings???
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
            Look at it as going against what the weasel Bettman wants.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

• It's going to be a good series...Who does Pittsburgh play anyway? The media hasnt mentioned the opponent once yet...oh wait..its Marian Hossa, that's it

Funniest thing I heard in my life...comparing Pittsburgh to the 84 Edmonton team...NOT

Fuck I'm glad they start tonight instead of June 5th as I can't take any more of the one sided media coverage. Let the teams do the talking on the ice...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Here we go!

Comment

• Caught the third period tonight. Pittsburgh looked surprised for 10 minutes, then put on a good effort for the rest of the game. Game 2 should be fun!
                  Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                    It's in my natural makeup to hate the Pens, they own the Rangers, so I hate them-lol
                    I cannot stand Cindy Crosby.
                    3 to go for you Shawn!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

He is frustrated too as the end of the game showed with the hacking at someone who was 'chirping'. He doesn't play well when he's angry/frustrated and he's showed this many times before. When his focus is off of hockey he is very average. If he doesn't straighten that out the score board will show it.

Strange game indeed. The goals were cuckoo.

Comment

• Wow...the flow really went back and forth. Detroit looked like a machine...Pittsburgh looked more dynamic but less controlled. Osgood and three garbage goals won this one. If the Pens can't solve Osgood tonight, they're in trouble.

Comment

• Hey I found out who Pittsburgh is playing but looking at the final score, Detroit 3, Pittsburgh 1

Funky game with too much neutral zone slop and turnovers on Detroits part. Ozzie played a great game and very deserving of the # 1 star of the game...

13 down, 3 to go!
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                            Wow...the flow really went back and forth. Detroit looked like a machine...Pittsburgh looked more dynamic but less controlled. Osgood and three garbage goals won this one. If the Pens can't solve Osgood tonight, they're in trouble.
                            Yeah, Fedotenkos goal was a garage goal off a turnover and bad rebound control by Ozzie

Stuarts goal was the only flukey goal imho. Franzens goal did excactly what he was trying to do, bank it off the netminder out of position. Abdelkators goal was a skill goal, catches it in mid air, drops it and goes top shelf...nothin garbage about that one.

Tonight is should be better game for both teams as the feel out party is over...its time to get to stickin it to em
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• All were garbage

Comment

It's in my natural makeup to hate the Pens, they own the Rangers, so I hate them-lol
                                3 to go for you Shawn!!!
                                Ah, so youre not rooting FOR the wings, youre rooting AGAINST the pens.

I didnt even watch the game last night. Hate detroit, and really dont care for the pens either.
                                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X