No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupe with all due respect, you appear to be just a bit too blinded by hommerism to objectively discuss head coach whining Bylsma is a carbon copy of Mike Babcock....neither of them are whiners and far from it.

I just had this same conversation with a guy at work, he's from Pittsburgh as huge of Pens fan as I am Wings fan and he agrees that neither coach are whining nor are their players. He's a player too and really the only people really whinning are fans of both teams that dont understand the game. If you look at any game with an objective eye, you'll find numerous penalties on both teams that could have been called that weren't. If they called em all it would be boring hockey without any flow to the game.

Looks like Datsyuk is back for game 4, he's practicing with his line and doing all teh drills liek he'll be playing.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• No homerism here (nice word btw )...just calling it like I see it. Did you watch any of his interviews...to me that's the definition of whining. Bylsma is his protege as far as coaching, but Babcock is in a class by himself when it comes to bellyaching.

I agree with everything that you said regarding the abundance of missed calls and the players not complaining. Bylsma isn't complaining. Babcock...he's complaining. Go to any sports website that covers hockey and read his quotes or watch the press conferences. Unless people who played the game have a different definition, then it's textbook whining.

Babcock = great coach + big whiner

Looking forward to game 4!!!

Comment

• I watch all the post game interviews form both sides
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• ive quit watching the games.

i pick detroit(bettman) in 6.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• The non-calls (on both sides) seem really weird. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing EVERYTHING called. I like the faster pace better - less commercials that way.
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Comment

• so according to those calculations in the article on the onion, the recession in the country is not in large part to the crooks on Wall Street, it's from the drainage of all the Yankee parades over the years.

Cliif- you're not watching anymore? Say it ain't so. Say it ain't so.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• hey guys,
                    where's the best place to get the broadcast online from either the detroit or pittsburgh local announcers, these guys suck the biggest poles in history. the mute button is about to be put to use.
                    thank you.

Comment

• Detroit got their asses handed to them in that 2nd period. They look like the NY Islanders...lol. I've never seen Detroit play that sloppy of a period since...well the Dead Thing era in the late 70's.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Yeah, I would rather watch paint dry than that. Paint drying is at least consistent. They were nothing of the sort.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• The wings certainly turn over the puck in their zone ridiculously too much.
                          And at the same time, I've never seen a team whip the puck from down low back to their point men and have them control it just about every time as well as the wings do. Rarely does the puck go past the point men over the blue line when they're on offense.

Comment

• The Pens have assured of us of at least two more games.
                            The critical "Swing" game is next!!!

Comment

• Its a tight series, the Penguins are playing great team hockey and deserve all the credit for answering the call and evening it up. Osgood was the difference maker in Detroit, Fleury the difference maker in Pittsburgh.

These are best of seven for a reason. I don't think anyone thought it would be a quick series. You have two of the best teams in the league going at it.

Can't await until game 5.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                Osgood was the difference maker in Detroit, Fleury the difference maker in Pittsburgh.
                                That's basically the entire story right there

Comment

Working...
                                X