No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically speaking, how much heat will be given to Hossa if the Pens pull it off?
    He will he get blasted to hell on Penguin boards for leaving and then losing to the Pens.
    The flipside is how much heat will he get if he scores a few points to largely contribute to a win as well-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hossa definitely has a personal stake in this game...huge for him either way it goes.

This week has sucked...drop the puck already!!!

Comment

• Hossa took a gamble, whether he wins or loses tonight, just due to the market in the NHL he wont see another deal like was on the table last year. It has nothing to do with his play.

I think tomorrow or late tonight you'll hear all the injuries these guys have been playing with on both sides. Hossa statisically isnt having a stellar playoff run but he is a threat every shift and is playing great two way hockey. I think you'll hear a injury has been affecting his point production.

I don't understand why Pens fans are so upset at the guy. I mean he was a rental for them, he played about 20 games in a Penguin uniform. Its not like they drafted the guy, played 15 seasons for them and took a bunch of the owners money. Hell even Edmonton and Vancouver offered him more money that Pittsburgh and Detroit did...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I do concur. Hell, they booed the shit out of jagr during the playoffs against the Rangers and the guy won with them and was at the end of his career with the rangers. i can see riding the guy, but after the first period, it's like o.k., get over it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            I do concur. Hell, they booed the shit out of jagr during the playoffs against the Rangers and the guy won with them and was at the end of his career with the rangers. i can see riding the guy, but after the first period, it's like o.k., get over it now.
            Who's your team the Wings, Rangers ? I can't get a read on it ?
            Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

• Tommy's all NYR...he's rooting for the Wings only because he hates the Penguins and appreciates a quality hockey team like the Detroit Red Wings

Tommy, since tonight is without question the last NHL game of the season...tomorrow or later tonight you have to start the 2009 MLB thread, there's 100 games left in the season, time to ge serious...meet your 2009 ALCS Champions the Detroit Tigers
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I'm a Blueshirt in the worst way, that's why I'm so fukked up-lol
                And Yes I do appreciate the greatness of the Wings, how can you not? I appreciate the Pens too, even though I hate them cuz they own the Rangers. I love hockey!!!

By the way Shawnny Boy, what happened to those texas Rangers last week?-lol
                I know you're a Tigers fan, tough loss last night. MLB thread starts tomorrow!!!!

Comment

• I figured he did'nt like the Pens as he used Cindy's name ....

Comment

• The Pesky Penguins are like a dull butter knife slowly being pushed through my neck.
                    And it looks like it's gonna be that way for a long time.
                    Technically, I'm supposed to loathe the Islanders and Flyers the most but it's not the case anymore at all.

Comment

• Rangers got spanked by the Yankees thats what happened. The one game they got I took joy seeing A-rod hit into a double play with bases loaded At least they took 2 our 3 from Boston to hel the Yankees keep from falling too far back
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• We have a nice rivalry going with the Mets, and always great with Giants and Cowboys, Redskins. Basketball and Hockey we are missing something in the rivalry dept. I'm just not feelin' it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          Tommy, since tonight is without question the last NHL game of the season...tomorrow or later tonight you have to start the 2009 MLB thread, there's 100 games left in the season, time to ge serious...meet your 2009 ALCS Champions the Detroit Tigers
                          Instead of a particular Baseball Thread ... How about ... "Now that Hockey is over..." It's still so bizarre that it's middle of June and the games are still goin' on.

Comment

• toughest trophies to win-
                            1-The Cup
                            2-Lombardi trophy
                            3-MLB
                            That's all I need to get through the year are those 3 sports.
                            In fact, what's the best time of the year for you?

1-Springtime-baseball starts, Hockey and NBA playoffs all at once
                            2 September-Football starts and the MLB pennant races are peaking.
                            3-October-(my personal favorite) Football in high gear, MLB playoffs, and the start of Hockey.
                            4-Holiday times like Thanksgiving, Christmas. Various sports going on.
                            Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 06-12-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• I'm leaning towards 4 as the games start to have more meaning and Football is my #1.

Comment

• Football is indeed a reason to stay alive isn't it? 22 wonderful sundays in a row.
                                I usually start crying around halftime of the Pro-Bowl, which sucks ass anyway-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X